Quicktrack mx

Started by 53yfz450, March 05, 2007, 05:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alba450

Quote from: #13_LT-R450 on March 06, 2007, 06:13:27 PM
WTF thats stupid! >:(

Thats crazy! Im telling you guys, Jake is going pro!!!! 8)

Um......I think he already is ;)
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

dreth

i have to hand it to ya Jake, THAT IS OFF THE CHAIN CRAZY!!! if you dont make it you will be visiting the hospital ???

53yfz450

haha thanks guys sometimes you have to take them chances!!!!
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Alba450

Quote from: Dreth on March 06, 2007, 07:48:40 PM
i have to hand it to ya Jake, THAT IS OFF THE CHAIN CRAZY!!! if you dont make it you will be visiting the hospital ???

Hospital??? Not sure about that ???  If I crashed off that jump not sure if I could ever get up :Dead.gif
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Hondarider22

ehh no hospitals please lol

#13_LT-R450

Why? I thought Hospitals help people lol :D

I guess I will try it out since no more bartow for me >:(
LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

Hondarider22

yea they do but its no fun going there...  :-\

#13_LT-R450

LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

#3 LTR450

No more "H" WORDS, Jake GOOD LUCK this weekend in Bama.

Ride1Rob

Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 06, 2007, 07:59:21 PM
haha thanks guys sometimes you have to take them chances!!!!

Ummm... not when you have to get up and go to work the next day  ;) . Since I tore my ankle up at the last Quadsonly race in Lakeland my love for MX hasn't quite been the same. My ankle still hurts sometimes. Be careful Jake and I'm sure you'll do just fine in Bama.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

1FasterBlaster

   I've sprained my right Ankle twice.It healed eventually.Those jumps look dangerous, but It sure looks like fun.I want to try some, but I'm not sure I can handle them with stock suspension.I've come down from just 10' and felt the rear bottom out.It was also landing on a bumpy surface at Croom
   Is it a good idea, or bad?

#26YFZ

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 06, 2007, 10:36:45 PM
   I've sprained my right Ankle twice.It healed eventually.Those jumps look dangerous, but It sure looks like fun.I want to try some, but I'm not sure I can handle them with stock suspension.I've come down from just 10' and felt the rear bottom out.It was also landing on a bumpy surface at Croom
   Is it a good idea, or bad?

If you have to ask it's prolly not a good idea lol.  As Jake previously mentioned, he doesn't think you can make it without a built engine. On stock suspenion, I don't know if it would feel to good even if you cleared it. Can't imagine if you didn't...

#13_LT-R450

So who is going to race in the SSQSA?

I will be doing some races ;) Who else is going?
LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

CountryBoy

Ill be there for the SSQSA races!! ;)
_*Modded Motorsports*_
       (727)432-0270

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/TCNales
www.GandGracing.com

*Thanks to my Sponsors*
M&M Racing
SKY Powersports
AC Racing
Scott USA
PowerMadd
Gaerne

1FasterBlaster

   I have a modded engine,so I have no problem getting enough speed.I'm still on stock suspension though.I'll probably see the jump anyway and be like,"Hellzz Noo!"
   I have a steering stabilizer that helps with the bumps.But I've never been on a track.I've had several people tell me the landing is different.I just wanted to know from some of the experienced riders.I've been wanting to try the tracks.Jumping burms at Croom is getting lame.
   And I will be planning on the QS on March 31st.I did the one in Myakka and it was a blast.

greenmachine

Photoshop. I blew up the pic & the pixels were uneven just around the quad, the rest of the pic was clear. ;)  Just kidding, if you go on the Florida Sportsman forum, when a guy posts a pic of a big fish, within 10-12 posts someone will scream "photoshop". BTW, where do you get race pants with the crotch jumbo sized to hold em.

yfz450runner

 :oWOW You are the MAN!!!!!!!!!  ::) I dont even dream of hitting jumps that big. Maybee one day when i am all grown up!! HA HA!!!

53yfz450

there no way you ar going to be doing that on a 400. lol i really dont see that happening. i mean like i said before im just laking it full trottle with my race motor dont know about that man. lol

but thanks everyone!!!
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#26YFZ

if you've never been on a track you might want to start with a few 15-20 foot table tops. Wait on those 90ft doubles lol

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Ride1Rob

Just looked at that pic again... JAKE, YOU'RE CRAZY AGAIN!!!!
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

CountryBoy

When I looked at the video of you doin that double, Jake. You were barely clearing it.
_*Modded Motorsports*_
       (727)432-0270

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/TCNales
www.GandGracing.com

*Thanks to my Sponsors*
M&M Racing
SKY Powersports
AC Racing
Scott USA
PowerMadd
Gaerne

53yfz450

#47
like i said i was pinned!! the last moto i was nervouse everytime but i said screw it.lol everylap i kept saying ok last time but everytime i came acroos that corner and saw everyone in the stands i changed my mind.lol dang i wish you knew how to post a video TC!!! lol

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#26YFZ

We need to go back there sometime next week and get some pics with my camera!

1FasterBlaster

#49
   I think I can do it!! Do they make airbags for quads?I wonder if I can get them to bring out the container full of foam in case I don't make it!!
   How many Red Bulls do you have to drink before you try that Jake?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com