the triton gncc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by lawn_man mx, March 04, 2007, 08:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawn_man mx

here's some  pics  from  todays race.      yokley  with the new   kawi

[attachment deleted by admin]
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

lawn_man mx

05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

lawn_man mx

the  proclass  start

[attachment deleted by admin]
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

lawn_man mx

    mudnuri   coming in  hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

lawn_man mx

another

[attachment deleted by admin]
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

lawn_man mx

 mudnuri  hauling the mail!!!!!!!!!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

lawn_man mx

05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

lawn_man mx

05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

lawn_man mx

over all winner    bill ballance   

[attachment deleted by admin]
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Ride1Rob

Nice pics... I was talking with Dreth today and he was checking out the races also. Forgot to take his camera though  :dunno.gif . How did Yokley do on the new Kawi?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

atvtrailer

#10
i got about 150 pictures today, il put some up once i get them downloaded on my computer tomarrow
05 450r #13B

RAD 450r

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

svtbolt04

Yokley placed 4th behind our very own florida rider Taylor Kiser.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Chillinthemost

I'm sooooo jealous that I couldn't go.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Alba450

Great pics! 8)

Yokley's quad looks nice!
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

digginfool

How did Frank (TRX450R_Racer) do?  I know he was planning on running.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

gearhead400

Dont know, i saw him out there though, recognised his bike.

I got quite a few pictures, no good pics of the starts though =\ 

I got a few of the new kfx all dirty! A few of the other pro's and then a few of some friends. Oh and some mud pic's too! i'll post them up tomorrow.

First gncc race i've been to and it was awesome. I didnt even get to race and i had a great time.
Borich came from waaaaay back all the way to second place (had an 18 min. lap!!!!! had to of been fastest lap of the day) and bill balance took the win of course. Traci cecco took overall in the morning event, she was haulin ass!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

koh0001

Can't wait to see the rest of the pic's. Good job guys!!
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

duroc825

What happened to Natalie? Last place???? Man I wanted to go so bad!

TRX450R_Racer

#20
Quote from: digginfool on March 04, 2007, 10:05:33 PM
How did Frank (TRX450R_Racer) do?  I know he was planning on running.

Thanks for asking.

I finished 7th in the morning 36+ class. I completed 4 (11.3 mile) laps in 2:10:51. I raced the AM so I could watch the Pros in the PM. I was only 10 seconds behind the guy in front of me and 50 seconds behind the guy in front of him. If I wasn't stuck in the mud for about 3 minutes on the first lap I would have prpbably gotten 5th. I still gat a trophy. The trophies went back to 11th because I had 31 riders in my calss. It was a BLAST. I will post my pictures tonight.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

blaster30

Is that area available to ride on??  I was bummed that I could not go..

gearhead400

Quote from: duroc825 on March 05, 2007, 12:13:26 PM
What happened to Natalie? Last place???? Man I wanted to go so bad!

He was doing real good for awhile. He was in third on the first lap i remember. He got about 3 laps in and the next time i saw him he was on the other side of the finish with his wife. So i dont know what happened but he didnt finish. 
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

xr100racer

Awsome pics, Im going out tommorow to watch. Its right down the street from me

gearhead400

Alright, here's all of my pic's i took. Camera died around the 3rd lap of the pro race  :(


http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/Triton%20gncc/?action=view&slideshow=true

Theres over 90 pictures so i didnt want to put them all on the site. Most of them are backward, so it looks like the race is in reverse, i thought stupid photobucket would know how to keep numbers in order.

enjoy.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

YFZ450-Tampa

Quote from: duroc825 on March 05, 2007, 12:13:26 PM
What happened to Natalie? Last place???? Man I wanted to go so bad!

He was third and then stop after the third lap, didn't want to get blisters, he will be racing at Alabama for the 2007 GNC opening great rider, great person
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

gearhead400

lol was that really the reason? You would think him and and the rest of the pro's would have hands as hard as a rock because they ride so much. I heard he's just out to have fun this year so thats cool.


Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: gearhead400 on March 05, 2007, 07:32:58 PM
Alright, here's all of my pic's i took. Camera died around the 3rd lap of the pro race  :(


http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/Triton%20gncc/?action=view&slideshow=true

Theres over 90 pictures so i didnt want to put them all on the site. Most of them are backward, so it looks like the race is in reverse, i thought stupid photobucket would know how to keep numbers in order.

enjoy.

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. You got me in one of them.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

atvtrailer

#29
i got too many pictures to post on here(about 130), and a video of the pro start, so here is the link, enjoy
http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k30/forfidyspd/Triton%20GNCC/
05 450r #13B

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: atvtrailer on March 06, 2007, 01:11:29 AM
i got too many pictures to post on here(about 130), and a video of the pro start, so here is the link, enjoy
http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k30/forfidyspd/Triton%20GNCC/

Cool pics! I'm pic # 64. It seems like everyone that took pictures somehow got me.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

atvtrailer

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on March 06, 2007, 10:13:31 AM
Quote from: atvtrailer on March 06, 2007, 01:11:29 AM
i got too many pictures to post on here(about 130), and a video of the pro start, so here is the link, enjoy
http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k30/forfidyspd/Triton%20GNCC/

Cool pics! I'm pic # 64. It seems like everyone that took pictures somehow got me.

i tried to get a few more of u, but i didnt get it timed right and my camera took the picture too early or too late
05 450r #13B

94Hardbody4x4

Quote from: JohnF on March 05, 2007, 06:34:56 PM
Awsome pics, Im going out tommorow to watch. Its right down the street from me

You can alsmost walk there.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

TRX450R_Racer

#33
Quote from: atvtrailer on March 06, 2007, 10:30:32 AM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on March 06, 2007, 10:13:31 AM
Quote from: atvtrailer on March 06, 2007, 01:11:29 AM
i got too many pictures to post on here(about 130), and a video of the pro start, so here is the link, enjoy
http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k30/forfidyspd/Triton%20GNCC/

Cool pics! I'm pic # 64. It seems like everyone that took pictures somehow got me.

i tried to get a few more of u, but i didnt get it timed right and my camera took the picture too early or too late

Thanks for the effort. I'm not the greatest with a my camera either.




Here is a linkt to some cool photos ffrom the ATVriders. http://www.atvriders.com/atvracing/gnccatvracing2007.html

Here's a good one of me from there. I think I'm going to have to buy this one.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

TRX450R_Racer

#34
One more good one of me. this is where we first went into the woods off the line. I feel sorry for the guy you can barely see behind me eating my roost.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Tripyn

Nice pics guys-I went to the Orange Crush last year (was on a friends property) and had a blast!  It was a treat to tour all the pro pits, see the vendors and all the different class of riders.  I stil my g/f about being all over Brandon and Bill's new shiney YFZ's-she was almost sitting on them and the crew was real cool about it.  I have rode out on that course a few times since the GNCC last year and it is a very tough challenging ride and I give it anyone that can finish that race! 

YFZ450-Tampa

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com