WAYCROSS CHANGE $1000.00 RACE TO MARCH 9TH AND 10TH

Started by yz3961986, March 02, 2007, 05:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yz3961986


yz3961986


dynodon

You know we support your track Alex, I just dont know that I`ll have my pipes by then !?!?!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

badcompanyracing

ok it's getting real close who's coming????????????????see ya tommrow Alex.
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

yz3961986

friday night $1190.00 was won in the gamberlers e.t. race
saturday $1000.00 was won in the e.t. race
3.88 was ran by tony in the outlaw class and he won the class
had a great race with a lot of people thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
great job to all the winners!!!!!!

cutngrs

are you still running paddles in out law we are coming up for your next race let me know the dates
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Yeah we are still running paddels in the outlaw classes. and we are racing in Hazelhurst this weekend if you guys can make it. We had a great time I won the outlaw  class and came in 2nd in 420 class. My little boy Austin won the kids et class. Mr Gary won the 420class Tommy Davis won the 6.00 class.Tim Mills won first and second in the big et class. Not sure on the other classes. Well we got most of the bugs out of the purple beast. It ran hard everypass It still needs a little more tunning. But Its coming back around it had a bad base gasket on the right cyl. hope you guys can make this weekend its going to be fun. ;D
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

badcompanyracing

Charles thanks for letting us stay at the track, we had a large time :D :D good job Alex & Charles keeping the track right.... oh yeah next trip I'll save you a spot in the hillbilly motel Alex :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D ;Djust messing with you Alex. We had a blast see ya'll next race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

dynodon

Sounds like you all had a GOOD turn out !!!!!!!! Wish we could have made it, BUT, with out any pipes, Just couldnt do it. We are planning on the next race, so post the dates asap !!!!!  (please) ;)




Travis, I still have yet to hear from Daniel !!!!! Must be he isnt interested in the  "black pearl" !?!?!?!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

badcompanyracing

I haven't heard from either. must be interested in something else ;) ;) ;)
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

dynodon

Yeah, I heard that !!!! BUT, thats his loss !!!!!!!! Jason LOVES riding it ;D ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: dynodon on March 13, 2007, 07:33:23 PM
Yeah, I heard that !!!! BUT, thats his loss !!!!!!!! Jason LOVES riding it ;D ;D

1 of the many things I love to ride.  LMFAO.  I just figured Daniel was giving soo many riding lessons that he didn't have time to jockey anybodies bike.  Guess that is what happens when you get soo good.  Maybe one day I will know what that is like.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

badcompanyracing

I doubt that will happen Smoke,but don't worry i'm trying to get back in the banshee groove... :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: badcompanyracing on March 13, 2007, 11:24:52 PM
I doubt that will happen Smoke,but don't worry i'm trying to get back in the banshee groove... :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D

guess time will tell.....i once was on the side lines when the big boys were running.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

I dont know, Smokies " stocks" just went up, and everyone elses has went down lately !!!!! He took first in two classes run at our race !!!!!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

BadCompany350

im still around...just been kinda busy...ill be in hazelhurst this weekend...
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

badcompanyracing

guess who's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't worry D , I'm getting back in and then we will 1st and 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

dynodon

OH, I am NOT worried, I know what the 4 mil has in it yet!!!! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

badcompanyracing

Quote from: dynodon on March 15, 2007, 04:46:17 PM
OH, I am NOT worried, I know what the 4 mil has in it yet!!!! ;D

you ain't in our class you got a stroker motor ;D ;D ;D lol
but you might have another rider back on scene :) :) :)
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

dynodon

I hoped my rider would have called, or pmed me by now ?!?!?!?!?!





But, Thinking back when I was that age, hmmmmmmmmmm, I know what I was doing too!!! ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

badcompanyracing

kinda scary ain't it??????????????????????? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I was thinking the same thing :) :) :)
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Smoknbanshee

you guys make it sound like the older you get the less you get.  i am still the same way today that i was when i was 18.  can i get a HELL YEAH?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

BadCompany350

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on March 16, 2007, 10:44:35 AM
i am still the same way today that i was when i was 18.
so youre still a virgin?? ;D

Whens the next race you guys will be at??
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

dynodon

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on March 16, 2007, 10:44:35 AM
you guys make it sound like the older you get the less you get.  i am still the same way today that i was when i was 18.  can i get a HELL YEAH?
O.K., lets see who gets it more, me or you ?!?!?!?! Who wears the pants in the house ?????????? :-*

I cant speak for Jason, But Troy and I talked yesterday about making the next race in waycross. I am not sure, But its the first weekend right ????
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com