Broward county airboat club is helping us out, please read......

Started by lswjth2, March 01, 2007, 08:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lswjth2

Folks, The Broward county airboat, halftrackand conservation club has given the Floridaatvassociation a free booth and 15 minutes of stage time to their next show. I want to thank them for their support. We are definetly picking up momentum because all of the hard work that people are putting into this rally. I will be there at the show along with Dreth to help raise awareness to our causes.

Here's their website, please go if you can.....Thxs Rick


http://www.browardairboatclub.com/index.htm

Ida_Mann

I'm not familiar with that area of the state, but how far from PSL is Dania?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mud.junkie

it's about 2 hrs or less depending on traffic and how you drive (slow or Fast)

dreth

Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 02, 2007, 06:17:45 AM
I'm not familiar with that area of the state, but how far from PSL is Dania?

Id@


right at 2 hours from my house ;D

greenmachine

This is a top notch organization. These guys show up strong for the glades. I am related to some of the founders of this club which started back in the 70's. The show at Bass Pro is a huge event in S. FL. The guy in the pics on their web page standing on the rail of a red diamond back airboat wearing a red muscle shirt is my 2nd cousin who also owns the red track in the pics named "still killin time". Great guys who have been enjoying their sport in the glades for a looong time.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Dreth on March 02, 2007, 06:57:14 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 02, 2007, 06:17:45 AM
I'm not familiar with that area of the state, but how far from PSL is Dania?

Id@


right at 2 hours from my house ;D

I have a good friend who will be putting me up in a room of his house over by the county line canal and I-95 on that Saturday, so after my class is over with, I might just find an excuse to drive on down.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

greenmachine

Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 02, 2007, 09:46:18 AM
Quote from: Dreth on March 02, 2007, 06:57:14 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 02, 2007, 06:17:45 AM
I'm not familiar with that area of the state, but how far from PSL is Dania?

Id@


right at 2 hours from my house ;D

I have a good friend who will be putting me up in a room of his house over by the county line canal and I-95 on that Saturday, so after my class is over with, I might just find an excuse to drive on down.

Id@
You wont regret it! Oh yeah, Make sure you have your camera there will be some nice sights at that show & some cool airboats, tracks & 4x4 quads as well ;).

backinsaddle


greenmachine

Bass Pro is right on the west side of I-95, you wont miss it.

backinsaddle

Bass Pro is worth the trip alone.  The place is like a shopping mall for outdoorsman.  I can spend hours just wandering.

I can probably help with the event. Rick, Paul, Shawn, let me know

lswjth2

Backinsaddle, we will probably take you up on your offer. As of right now, it's just me and shawn for both days working the booth. so any help from any member is greatly needed and appreciated. We will have the stage for 15 minutes each day,so I am getting ready for this. I will highlight the state of Florida and other agencies and how they dont want us anywhere.I will show how we are becoming "cultural refugees" in our own state. I will show how we are being "vehicular descrimanated" against. I will also show how we are the user group that pays the most fees, yet have less access. Get ready folks, this might turn out to be legal challenges we as an organization might want to pursue once we get rolling.......Rick

backinsaddle

Quote from: lswjth2 on March 02, 2007, 11:17:50 AM
Backinsaddle, we will probably take you up on your offer. As of right now, it's just me and shawn for both days working the booth. so any help from any member is greatly needed and appreciated. We will have the stage for 15 minutes each day,so I am getting ready for this. I will highlight the state of Florida and other agencies and how they dont want us anywhere.I will show how we are becoming "cultural refugees" in our own state. I will show how we are being "vehicular descrimanated" against. I will also show how we are the user group that pays the most fees, yet have less access. Get ready folks, this might turn out to be legal challenges we as an organization might want to pursue once we get rolling.......Rick

Rick, I work the weekend before going through a system upgrade, we have the weekend of the airboat show as a backup weekend in case of failure.  I won't be able to give a definite answer until probably Monday the few days before.  I do work/live 20 minutes or so away, so it's easy for me to get there.

lswjth2


americanhighlander

#13
Quote from: lswjth2 on March 02, 2007, 11:17:50 AM
Backinsaddle, we will probably take you up on your offer. As of right now, it's just me and shawn for both days working the booth. so any help from any member is greatly needed and appreciated. We will have the stage for 15 minutes each day,so I am getting ready for this. I will highlight the state of Florida and other agencies and how they dont want us anywhere.I will show how we are becoming "cultural refugees" in our own state. I will show how we are being "vehicular descrimanated" against. I will also show how we are the user group that pays the most fees, yet have less access. Get ready folks, this might turn out to be legal challenges we as an organization might want to pursue once we get rolling.......Rick

At least your trying get our word out there, for the support for  our atv community
out there. :lecture.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

So send them right message out there why we need get our atv community back together
for all riders out there. You should listen to the rush show on radio talk show comes on every weekday
12pm-3pm  becuase he thinks globe warming all bull crap becuase EMR freaks uses every religon term
to brainwash people to get them join on there side so they can make people ban dumb crap such
globe warming BS. If you read all stuff about stuff on globe warming bull crap what they like
try to do in near future..

But you guys were right all long about Ementvists people all long  they have been
doing same old stuff for number of years so far.(Rush)
He was talking about  globe warming   is  a bull crap iuess on Wed
he was saying back in late 70's alot ementvist wackos were worry about globe cooling
becuase they thought the earth was going into ice age.
I'll guess some globe warming iuesses sounds like scam
for people's money donations.Thats way it sounds like to me the
way they were saying on rush radio on wed afternoon.


Here's radio talk show site plus you can listen to it live online but
you can even listem to him on radio.But i know rush can be kind of
crazy sometimes but he tells alot right things
about white house and everything about US and war in iraq.

Here's links plus he on 97.3 the sky in gainesville  you should be reaching it in lake city
and all way pass ocala areas down there.
www.rushlimbaugh.com



So Good Luck on it out there! :)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

snowmanzz13

also, does anyone know of where to sign up for the r/c car race they have on the flyer, i don't see a registration on the page
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

cutngrs

i may be down there my brothers air boat has won his class the last two year in a row   great show lots of fun  too
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dreth

Quote from: snowmanzz13 on March 02, 2007, 10:10:55 PM
also, does anyone know of where to sign up for the r/c car race they have on the flyer, i don't see a registration on the page

I WILL FIND OUT FOR YOU ;)

dreth

Quote from: backinsaddle on March 02, 2007, 10:45:16 AM
Bass Pro is worth the trip alone.  The place is like a shopping mall for outdoorsman.  I can spend hours just wandering.

I can probably help with the event. Rick, Paul, Shawn, let me know


definatly welcome ;)

snowmanzz13

banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

snowmanzz13

banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

Ida_Mann

must be nice to have a neighborhood without curbs,,,,that ruined many a-arms for me ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

snowmanzz13

banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

Ida_Mann

an original TMaxx,,,the Nightbreed's have it now.

I didn't have the time to play with it anymore and gave it up,,,,,oh well.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

snowmanzz13

stinks you had to give up a fun hobby, but atleast i'm not the only one who plys/played with these expensive toys

did some backflips today ::) no broke parts thankfully

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV6bt_DE4vQ
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

Ida_Mann

hah, I used to love slamming the brakes and flipping back on it's wheels,,,,needlessto say I had to modify the brakes a little with some metal bars to strengthen it a bit.

I kept bending the brake lever.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dreth

just show up with your rc cars and do your thing. no fees or anything ;)

snowmanzz13

banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

JackL

Well, I' going. Even if I have to take a few hard knocks.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

snowmanzz13

well, i ended up going late this evening as apposed the day like i wanted to

























































way too tired to upload videos now, but i will in the morning
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com