Jasper Race Predictions!

Started by Hoosier Daddy, February 28, 2007, 06:10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Scott270r on March 05, 2007, 11:20:05 AM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on March 05, 2007, 09:28:40 AM
Ive never seen soooooo many "secrets" till Mystic showed up...  :(
Yall are like the CIA of flat track racin'....... :-\


Good one Chris!! I know what he'll be riding and it will be quite a suprise to everyone.  ;)

Rumor is.... The 500!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

derek330

survey says!! !! aaaannnnnhhhhhh!! would you like to go for double points?? LOL   :-\ no chris not the 500.... but it will be here soon!!  :-*
none will see this one coming!! hehe   8)  just ask yo bro.... he knows whats up!! LOL ;)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

sykolincoln

Quote from: Scott270r on March 05, 2007, 11:20:05 AM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on March 05, 2007, 09:28:40 AM
Ive never seen soooooo many "secrets" till Mystic showed up...  :(
Yall are like the CIA of flat track racin'....... :-\


Good one Chris!! I know what he'll be riding and it will be quite a suprise to everyone.  ;)

I know!!! its a 4-poke turbo three wheeler!! :o
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

550superquad

Quote from: derek330 on March 05, 2007, 01:42:48 PM
survey says!! !! aaaannnnnhhhhhh!! would you like to go for double points?? LOL   :-\ no chris not the 500.... but it will be here soon!!  :-*
none will see this one coming!! hehe   8)  just ask yo bro.... he knows whats up!! LOL ;)

RAPTURD ??? :'(
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Hoosier Daddy

Oh wait! is it that 550 (KTM??) that you were working on when I was up there?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

550superquad

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on March 05, 2007, 02:11:01 PM
Oh wait! is it that 550 (KTM??) that you were working on when I was up there?
no  ???
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

derek330

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on March 05, 2007, 02:11:01 PM
Oh wait! is it that 550 (KTM??) that you were working on when I was up there?

nope, thats steves ride!! 
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Quad32x

Why wont anybody believe me when I told you already what it is ? :dunno.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Oh.. you did? what did you tell me?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Read the other post you lummox ::).
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

pffft all that for that!   ... Loser...  ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Two-Fast Yfz 450

Dont forget the Warrior. ;D Ill be there hoping for a win. Maybe on a 400 instead. We will see.
Yfz 450 Elka all the way around Houser +2 A-Arms
Slow Warrior
Z-400

derek330

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on March 05, 2007, 09:28:40 AM
Ive never seen soooooo many "secrets" till Mystic showed up...  :(
Yall are like the CIA of flat track racin'....... :-\

yes we are.... we never had sooo many secrets will everyone started spying on our chit.... i'll bet if we put a dog terd on the hood of the bike and won, everyone would have terds on their bike!! LOL
laws of racing!! 8) 
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

1fastltr450

no body spies on yo chit man.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: derek330 on March 09, 2007, 02:49:46 PM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on March 05, 2007, 09:28:40 AM
Ive never seen soooooo many "secrets" till Mystic showed up...  :(
Yall are like the CIA of flat track racin'....... :-\

yes we are.... we never had sooo many secrets will everyone started spying on our chit.... i'll bet if we put a dog terd on the hood of the bike and won, everyone would have terds on their bike!! LOL
laws of racing!! 8) 


Man I think I struck a nerve there... If I "was" gonna spy I would be looking at what Bud is doing.. Because hes only been racing a few months and hes been puttin it on the open class... LOL
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Scott270r

Chris,

That's easy, he's super fast and weighs 150lbs. Unfortunately, I weigh 200 and I don't see inventing a time machine to get the 13 years of youth I've lost. He is going to be tough all year but there is still time to give him some good competition for the #1 plate. I'll go down swinging if I can't repeat this year.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

I wasnt specifically pointing you out Scott.  :-\
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

Here's a prediction....since Gary got a whoopin put on at the last AMA race by that Banshee he had better get used to the view of that Banshee passin by! Garyboy you go on and protect that bottom line and leave that top lane open, I'll wave as I go by! ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

fastrnrik

Here's how it's going to shake out ladies:


Open- David Bohnstadt
Intermediate- Wayne Palmer
Vet- Chris Ware.
Novice- Zach Jacobson
Trike- Billy Golightly
Youth- Austin Akers

My $.02

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com