Fisheating Creek

Started by strtrcr06, February 27, 2007, 11:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strtrcr06

I'm going camping there with my church and my dad was wondering if there is any places around there to ride the atv's.
"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

greenmachine

Back in the 70's you could camp across hwy 27 in what they called their "wilderness area" & you could ride anything. We had a rope swing as well. In the campground where the big sign is you could not.

strtrcr06

Quote from: greenmachine on February 28, 2007, 04:13:17 PM
In the campground where the big sign is you could not.

What do you mean by that? And what about now a days not the 70's lol
"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

AintSkeered

#3
http://www.huntfisheatingcreek.com/
But, this is for the hunting camp not the WMA. Despite what the brochure says, I haven't heard anyone talk about riding ATVs there. You may want to call them.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

strtrcr06

Quote from: AintSkeered on March 01, 2007, 01:16:02 AM
http://www.huntfisheatingcreek.com/
But, this is for the hunting camp not the WMA. Despite what the brochure says, I haven't heard anyone talk about riding ATVs there. You may want to call them.

Thanks. I'll check that out.
"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

Palmettobay_recon

Last time I went to fisheating creek (about 2 years ago) you were allowed to ride there. But I have heard that it has since changed ownership and you are no longer allowed to ride there.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah