WHERE IS NORTH PORT?

Started by TOBY_660, October 03, 2004, 11:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TOBY_660

Hey guys and gals,new to the site and need to know how to get to north port from st pete?does anyone know the way??? ???

adiobeartracker04


joshintampa

275 south to 75 south to Toledo Blade go west/right to Price, go south/left to Yorkshire go left, under 75 take first left and find a place to park! have fun and please pick up after yourself!

Josh
BLUE '04 YFZ450

HMF Pipe
Alba CDI
GYTR Filter & Bare Performance Aluminum Airbox
172 main 45 pilot #4 on JD blue needle
2 turns on fuel screw
FLY Bars w/Oury Grips
AC Nerfs
AC Bumper
AC Grab Bar
Razr2's on ITP's
Quasi-Moto Decomp. Plug

MuddyGurl101

Is it good riding out there?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

dirty2


Flat_Out

Just north of south port.  
2003 Suzuki Vinson - Stock
"Son If I Wanted To Talk To Your Mother, I Would Have Bought A Car"

FLSnake

Went out there today, my first time, it is really a nice place, got to ride about 1 1/2 hours before the cops told us we couldn't park where we were, he never said we had to leave the area, just we couldn't park where we parked which was like an abandoned cul da sac, he said you have to park off the road and the cul da sac was a road. He said we would consider this warning petty, he was pretty nice, but he never gave us a clear idea on where we could park. Do you have to go hide in the woods somewhere?

So where does everyone park that they allow it?

There were alot of folks out there.
2003 LTZ-400
2003 Prairie 360
2002 TrailBlazer 250
2005 Ford F-250 Crew 4X4 Turbo Diesel
1999 Ford Explorer Sport 4X4
1990 Mustang 5.0 Modified
1-Wife, 3-Kids, 1-Dogs, 2-Cats

Bigscrb15

I never knew there was a place to ride in North Port. I lived in Englewood for 8 years and we have a couple condos down there. I have a place to ride near Boca Grande, but Im gonna head to North Port next time Im down there. What kind of riding is it? Sport, Mud, etc? I appreciate the new spot!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Njoutlaw88

Northport is alright. The cops just screw everything up.

Tmack

Dude you really need to stop with the cop thing! It is the bad apples in the bunch that ruin it for the rest of us that respect the LAW!!! I don't know how many people I see in NorthPort that race up and down the road on there quads and have no helmet on or the proper GEAR!!! Come on people smartin up YOU are ruining it for the rest of us... Sorry just my thought. Tmack was already signed on so I used his name Tmacks wife Stacy AKA SmackAttack...

2Raptors

QuoteI don't know how many people I see in NorthPort that race up and down the road on there quads and have no helmet on or the proper GEAR!!! Come on people smartin up YOU are ruining it for the rest of us...
Exactly!  There's a reason the police rarely bother anyone back on the trails keeping to themselves.  Unfortunatly, there are too many idiots riding down the middle of the roads and doing other stupid things.  If you want to ride on the road stay at home...