Monster Jam

Started by MadMudder, February 25, 2007, 01:12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMudder

Hey guys just wanted to see if anybody went. I just got home like an hour ago. I thought it was way better then last year. Didnt know if anybody else went. I got a coupple pics and the freestyle videos for Avenger, Maximum Destruction, and Grave Digger. Ill try to have them up sometime tomorrow.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

psd

I went it was a great show, with Tons of fans. I think it was going to be on TV.That Damon Bradshaw who drove the Air Force Truck, is an up and coming star in the sport. I remember him from his MX days!
2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660
2002 black Ford Excursion PSD
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80
2011 Yamaha Raptor 125

bmd11

Quote from: psd on February 25, 2007, 09:15:44 AM
I went it was a great show, with Tons of fans. I think it was going to be on TV.That Damon Bradshaw who drove the Air Force Truck, is an up and coming star in the sport. I remember him from his MX days!

Yep, he is crazy! Just enough to be a huge star in Monster Jam!
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

MadMudder

Yeah he looked really good in the racing section and had a pretty good freestyle. Its just a same he lived up to his name of afterburner:

[attachment deleted by admin]
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

MadMudder

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2010859009 Heres a quick video i threw together of some freestyles I captured. The quaility could be better but it was took with a digital camera in a stadium with 70,000 screaming people.... :-\
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

LostCause

That was a fun show.....  Several from our site were in the show.  What you were not able to see was the size of the rocks in the dirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Some were the size or tennis balls, and boy did they hurt.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Chuck_Norris

didn't make it this year, gonna try and do the world finals in Las Vegas

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on February 26, 2007, 07:01:28 AM
didn't make it this year, gonna try and do the world finals in Las Vegas

wow, don't you know that would be off the chain.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com