Attention All Florida Riders!

Started by MuddyGurl101, April 08, 2005, 12:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoFlaEiger


MuddyGurl101

I am going to try to get out of work, but if not my boyfriend will be there! Speak up and let them know what is going on!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

dirty2

Anything I can do to help
let me know  :)

kawGIRL

QuoteThe problem is that most land owners do not reliaze the money that they can make. I am going to talk to an environmental  lawyer next week. I will see what is going to happen, hopefully good news!

And than I will be going to talk to some land owners. The problem is.... It isn't what you say, it's how you say it! And most people do not know much of either.


I have mentioned this before ....in the state of Florida for some reason even if you sign a wavier/release it means NOTHING  [smiley=Angry.gif] I just think the landowners are scared  :'(

If we can some how get this changed it would help.  ;)

MuddyGurl101 when you talk to the lawyer maybe ask about it?  I might be wrong, but that what I was told by Dan at Apollo Motorcycle Club.... and this is hearsay? He still had to get A Large insurance Policy for the Pumkin Run and the Rabbit Run to back up the waviers you sign on the way in.   :o
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

MuddyGurl101

The reason I am talking to the lawyer is to see if there is an alternative way to give liabilty to the rider. I am going to sit down and pick his brain. There is a very popular lawyer around my area (I went to school with his daughter), who sponsers a bike club maybe he can get to sponsering some of us and fight for some land. If anyone knows about things like that and would like to talk to him, let me know!

Anyone on the site a lawyer?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

dirty2

#30
don't know about that. But if their is anything else I can help with
let me know. ;D

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

dirty2


MuddyGurl101

Come on... Who else is with me!  [smiley=box.gif]
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

yesitsfast

would if i could gurly but thats kinda of hike for me but good luck

MuddyGurl101

That's okay, if we have anything up your way i will let you know!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

yesitsfast

sounds good to me and come on this way when you get a chance

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

MOWEmDown

Im still lookin for an atv an tryin ta sell my go kart but im in all tha way!!

yesitsfast

hey muddygurl how did it go? just seeing if you were able to go to the meeting and was wondering how it turned out.

MuddyGurl101

No meeting yet, had to reschedule! Sorry!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

yesitsfast


MuddyGurl101

Don't worry I will let you all know!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

dirty2