ATV Joke - By: Me!

Started by Lukeidiot, February 23, 2007, 04:26:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lukeidiot

   After a few days of Luke and John arguring on an ATV forum,
about how much a 400ex is worth from just the pictures/brief description,
Luke finally tells John to come look at the ATV in person before he runs
his mouth on how bad the ATV looks from the pictures posted
on the forums.

   John agrees with Luke, and John goes to Luke's house to see
this ATV in person. John arrives at Luke's, and John says, "Okay, Luke
show me this badass ATV of yours..." Luke replys, "First show me some
cash of yours." John says, "I didn't bring any cash." So Luke replys, "Then
let me show you the way out of here. Go left, then head straight until you
hit that f**k**g tree up there."
96 Mustang GT 5-30-10 to Current
99 Mustang (current) 9-20-09 to 5-30-10
05' Honda 450r   (sold) 12-29-07 to 9-19-09
03' GSXR600      (sold) 5-27-07 to 12-27-07
05' Honda 450r   (sold) 4-24-07 to 5-27-07
01' Honda 400ex (sold)
00' Honda 300ex (sold)

Lukeidiot

Quote from: JohnF on February 23, 2007, 04:28:08 AM
hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahah

the story should go more like, luke tells john to leave and then john decks luke in the face and steals lukes atv
Lol John, I knew you would be the first to post here :P

I happened to think this one up in bed. I couldn't resist  ;).
96 Mustang GT 5-30-10 to Current
99 Mustang (current) 9-20-09 to 5-30-10
05' Honda 450r   (sold) 12-29-07 to 9-19-09
03' GSXR600      (sold) 5-27-07 to 12-27-07
05' Honda 450r   (sold) 4-24-07 to 5-27-07
01' Honda 400ex (sold)
00' Honda 300ex (sold)

qt314nfla

Quote from: Lukeidiot on February 23, 2007, 04:30:05 AM
Quote from: JohnF on February 23, 2007, 04:28:08 AM
hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahah

the story should go more like, luke tells john to leave and then john decks luke in the face and steals lukes atv
Lol John, I knew you would be the first to post here :P

I happened to think this one up in bed. I couldn't resist  ;).

EEEWWWW You were thinking about John in bed?  And even worse you announced that you were doing so on the internet.  Dam creepy kids these days. :O :R

qt314nfla

Quote from: JohnF on February 23, 2007, 04:32:07 AM
im in bed too   

soooo sleepy

EEEEWWW Even creepier.  They are both writing about each other in bed.  Be careful or gaydirt's gonna get hold of you boys and make ya squeal like a pig.

Lukeidiot

Quote from: QT314 on February 23, 2007, 04:32:23 AM
Quote from: Lukeidiot on February 23, 2007, 04:30:05 AM
Quote from: JohnF on February 23, 2007, 04:28:08 AM
hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahah

the story should go more like, luke tells john to leave and then john decks luke in the face and steals lukes atv
Lol John, I knew you would be the first to post here :P

I happened to think this one up in bed. I couldn't resist  ;).

EEEWWWW You were thinking about John in bed?  And even worse you announced that you were doing so on the internet.  Dam creepy kids these days. :O :R
I was actually thinking about my 400ex lol, then happened to think of this quick joke I had to write.
96 Mustang GT 5-30-10 to Current
99 Mustang (current) 9-20-09 to 5-30-10
05' Honda 450r   (sold) 12-29-07 to 9-19-09
03' GSXR600      (sold) 5-27-07 to 12-27-07
05' Honda 450r   (sold) 4-24-07 to 5-27-07
01' Honda 400ex (sold)
00' Honda 300ex (sold)

qt314nfla

Quote from: Lukeidiot on February 23, 2007, 04:33:36 AM
Quote from: QT314 on February 23, 2007, 04:32:23 AM
Quote from: Lukeidiot on February 23, 2007, 04:30:05 AM
Quote from: JohnF on February 23, 2007, 04:28:08 AM
hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahah

the story should go more like, luke tells john to leave and then john decks luke in the face and steals lukes atv
Lol John, I knew you would be the first to post here :P

I happened to think this one up in bed. I couldn't resist  ;).

EEEWWWW You were thinking about John in bed?  And even worse you announced that you were doing so on the internet.  Dam creepy kids these days. :O :R
I was actually thinking about my 400ex lol, then happened to think of this quick joke I had to write.

That's not what you said and you can't take back the damage you've done.  This is where thinking before reacting or writing comes in hand.  Hope you're learning a lesson.  Hey gaydirt just called and wanted to know how to reach you...hahahaha

Lukeidiot

Quote from: QT314 on February 23, 2007, 04:35:04 AM
Quote from: Lukeidiot on February 23, 2007, 04:33:36 AM
Quote from: QT314 on February 23, 2007, 04:32:23 AM
Quote from: Lukeidiot on February 23, 2007, 04:30:05 AM
Quote from: JohnF on February 23, 2007, 04:28:08 AM
hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahah

the story should go more like, luke tells john to leave and then john decks luke in the face and steals lukes atv
Lol John, I knew you would be the first to post here :P

I happened to think this one up in bed. I couldn't resist  ;).

EEEWWWW You were thinking about John in bed?  And even worse you announced that you were doing so on the internet.  Dam creepy kids these days. :O :R
I was actually thinking about my 400ex lol, then happened to think of this quick joke I had to write.

That's not what you said and you can't take back the damage you've done.  This is where thinking before reacting or writing comes in hand.  Hope you're learning a lesson.  Hey gaydirt just called and wanted to know how to reach you...hahahaha
I dont know who gaydirt is/lives, but i'll be damned if i can't beat him in a race.
96 Mustang GT 5-30-10 to Current
99 Mustang (current) 9-20-09 to 5-30-10
05' Honda 450r   (sold) 12-29-07 to 9-19-09
03' GSXR600      (sold) 5-27-07 to 12-27-07
05' Honda 450r   (sold) 4-24-07 to 5-27-07
01' Honda 400ex (sold)
00' Honda 300ex (sold)

blupits04

Quote from: Lukeidiot on February 23, 2007, 04:36:20 AM
Quote from: QT314 on February 23, 2007, 04:35:04 AM
Quote from: Lukeidiot on February 23, 2007, 04:33:36 AM
Quote from: QT314 on February 23, 2007, 04:32:23 AM
Quote from: Lukeidiot on February 23, 2007, 04:30:05 AM
Quote from: JohnF on February 23, 2007, 04:28:08 AM
hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahah

the story should go more like, luke tells john to leave and then john decks luke in the face and steals lukes atv
Lol John, I knew you would be the first to post here :P

I happened to think this one up in bed. I couldn't resist  ;).

EEEWWWW You were thinking about John in bed?  And even worse you announced that you were doing so on the internet.  Dam creepy kids these days. :O :R
I was actually thinking about my 400ex lol, then happened to think of this quick joke I had to write.

That's not what you said and you can't take back the damage you've done.  This is where thinking before reacting or writing comes in hand.  Hope you're learning a lesson.  Hey gaydirt just called and wanted to know how to reach you...hahahaha
I dont know who gaydirt is/lives, but i'll be damned if i can't beat him in a race.

And just what are you going to race him with?Get'em Qt.And to think this is the kind of youth that will be running america one day from there bed and thinking about each other.

I sure am glad to know ya'll want be on long,,your keyboard is going to short out.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

qt314nfla

Or it'll get too sticky to type. :o

xr100racer

you have a dirty mind qt

what am i gunna race a 400ex with? 719 raptor

blupits04

you probably just need a snapper comet with a 12hp briggs
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Lukeidiot

Quote from: JohnF on February 23, 2007, 04:44:55 AM
you have a dirty mind qt

what am i gunna race a 400ex with? 719 raptor
raptors are heavy any slow, ive seen yfz450's beat them in a race. =///
96 Mustang GT 5-30-10 to Current
99 Mustang (current) 9-20-09 to 5-30-10
05' Honda 450r   (sold) 12-29-07 to 9-19-09
03' GSXR600      (sold) 5-27-07 to 12-27-07
05' Honda 450r   (sold) 4-24-07 to 5-27-07
01' Honda 400ex (sold)
00' Honda 300ex (sold)

MPTonyT

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

nascarfreak88

Quote from: Lukeidiot on February 23, 2007, 04:46:44 AM
Quote from: JohnF on February 23, 2007, 04:44:55 AM
you have a dirty mind qt

what am i gunna race a 400ex with? 719 raptor
raptors are heavy any slow, ive seen yfz450's beat them in a race. =///

race Johns Raptor and you will have your ass handed to you on a golden plate

blupits04

[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

MPTonyT

AAAHHHH GEEEZZZ here we go!!!
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

Ida_Mann

Quote from: QT314 on February 23, 2007, 04:35:04 AM
Quote from: Lukeidiot on February 23, 2007, 04:33:36 AM
Quote from: QT314 on February 23, 2007, 04:32:23 AM
Quote from: Lukeidiot on February 23, 2007, 04:30:05 AM
Quote from: JohnF on February 23, 2007, 04:28:08 AM
hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahah

the story should go more like, luke tells john to leave and then john decks luke in the face and steals lukes atv
Lol John, I knew you would be the first to post here :P

I happened to think this one up in bed. I couldn't resist  ;).

EEEWWWW You were thinking about John in bed?  And even worse you announced that you were doing so on the internet.  Dam creepy kids these days. :O :R
I was actually thinking about my 400ex lol, then happened to think of this quick joke I had to write.

That's not what you said and you can't take back the damage you've done.  This is where thinking before reacting or writing comes in hand.  Hope you're learning a lesson.  Hey gaydirt just called and wanted to know how to reach you...hahahaha

don't you mean "reach around" you? ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

qt314nfla

Ida thanks for filling in the hole.  Everyone can always count on you for back up. :o

Ida_Mann

Quote from: QT314 on February 23, 2007, 04:54:15 AM
Ida thanks for filling in the hole.  Everyone can always count on you for back up. :o

carefull, I'm gonna have to report myself to the moderators soon ;-)

Your'e just jealous because I know Gaydirt's real identity, AND I know what happened behind the wall,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,at Daytona.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

xr100racer

#19
youve seen 450's beat raptors? cool buddy, not mine. i have yet to see a 450 in person that will take my raptor

sounds like you need to back your stuff up, come to vero and we will video tape this

and bluepits - ill be at c&r as soon as i can for a race, ds650 right?

Ida_Mann

I'm also turning off my phone so I don't get a beep beep soon ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

qt314nfla

Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 23, 2007, 04:56:19 AM
Quote from: QT314 on February 23, 2007, 04:54:15 AM
Ida thanks for filling in the hole.  Everyone can always count on you for back up. :o

carefull, I'm gonna have to report myself to the moderators soon ;-)

Your'e just jealous because I know Gaydirt's real identity, AND I know what happened behind the wall,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,at Daytona.

Id@

I've only heard stories of what happened behind the wall at Daytona.  And I'm not telling.  Ida you get your quad fixed yet?  You're gonna race too right?

blupits04

hey john I have a ds650 but I want race that at C&R..I also have a banshee with a cub motor.I will also be racing that as soon as I get a rear swinger and a axle.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Ida_Mann

sure, I'd put up the 400 in a pinks race with the badarse 400 this guy is claiming.

sorry dude, the 400's are great, but aint as great as what you are saying.

I'm going to bed and NOT thinking about any guys on this site when I do now.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

oh, and no-fixo on either quad yet,,,new developments that make the wallet tighter haoppened this week.

so still in the trailer they both sit.

Id@

ps: night night all
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

blupits04

Ya Ya Ya we hear ya.....You going to think about QT instead right.LOL


QT You going skiing tonight????????????????????????????????????  :o ;D
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

blupits04

hey John I'll race it for fun to to see if it's faster but not on the track.It's a 4 poke but my wife said she would race ya down the track.and It's not stock either.I'm just messing with ya'll dont want any hard feeling .opp did I say hard,my bad dont be thinking about me in bed.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

blupits04

well give us a call when you are going down there.our number is all over this site or just pm us.my wife will race ya on it.I hate 4 pokes they are slow.but I'll race the banshee.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

MadMudder

Quote from: JohnF on February 23, 2007, 04:28:08 AM
hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahah

the story should go more like, luke tells john to leave and then john decks luke in the face and steals lukes atv
And then John goes to jail for assault and theft. Then luke sues john while he is in jail for hitting him. He pays for his medical bills and then takes his 400 and really makes it badass. Then he waits about 10 years untill johns out of jail, comes down to race him. But john lost all of his money, lost his house, and his quad just because he hit somebody. The end.



i have too much free time.................. :-\
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

1FasterBlaster

   The amusing part of this to me is the people are funnier than the joke!!

94Hardbody4x4

Wait, so Luke was thinking so much about John while he was sleeping that he imagined him at his house? And even thought it was funny? Thats gross, just gross.

Maybe after your mom gets done fondling you while you think of other boys in your bed you can come up with a better one. Just dont let it be about me.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Mudneck

#31
 :bow.gif :bow.gif :T :Fp :box.gif :king.gif

I modified it to a real life situation....Thanks

   After a few days of BO and 686RAPTOR  arguring on an ATV forum,
about how much a 04 Raptor 660 Limited is worth from just the pictures/brief description,
BO finally tells 686RAPTOR to come look at the ATV in person before he runs
his mouth on how much the ATV is and saying it isnt worth it from the pictures posted
on the forums.

  686RAPTOR agrees with BO, and 686RAPTOR goes to BO's house to see
this ATV in person. 686RAPTOR arrives at BO's, and 686RAPTOR says, "Okay, BO show me this badass ATV of yours..." BO replys, "First show me some
cash of yours." 686RAPTOR says, "I didn't bring any cash." So BO replys, "Then
let me show you the way out of here. Go left, then head straight until you
hit that f**k**g tree up there."

HA!~
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

budman

Quote from: QT314 on February 23, 2007, 04:35:04 AM
Quote from: Lukeidiot on February 23, 2007, 04:33:36 AM
Quote from: QT314 on February 23, 2007, 04:32:23 AM
Quote from: Lukeidiot on February 23, 2007, 04:30:05 AM
Quote from: JohnF on February 23, 2007, 04:28:08 AM
hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahah

the story should go more like, luke tells john to leave and then john decks luke in the face and steals lukes atv
Lol John, I knew you would be the first to post here :P

I happened to think this one up in bed. I couldn't resist  ;).

EEEWWWW You were thinking about John in bed?  And even worse you announced that you were doing so on the internet.  Dam creepy kids these days. :O :R
I was actually thinking about my 400ex lol, then happened to think of this quick joke I had to write.

That's not what you said and you can't take back the damage you've done.  This is where thinking before reacting or writing comes in hand.  Hope you're learning a lesson.  Hey gaydirt just called and wanted to know how to reach you...hahahaha

hmmmm..... why is gaydirt calling you? one guy to another? :-*
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)