Hey folks!!

Started by BIGREDTIDE, February 22, 2007, 07:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIGREDTIDE

Think I'd registered long time ago...but couldn't remember, so here I am again!  ;D

Have an '85 Big Red.  Don't ride it too much, as I race my sportbike (600RR) most the time.

Grew up on 3-wheelers...started on an '84 110, had a fully modified '85 200X (bored out to 250 with rad cam and all the other goodies), and now my 250 Big Red.

Been to Hatfield McCoy Trails ('05) and going to Durhamtown this weekend for the 6 Hour ATV Race.

;)
Jeff
'85 250ES Big Red
'03 CBR 600RR

johnnygun

don't miss the atc 3-wheeler section in the forum.
2005 arctic cat 500LE, snorkel, ITP 589'S,WARN Winch, k&n air, Vision black 161 wheels, SPEEDWERX pipe'd & jetted.
2006 arctic cat 400,WARN Winch, k&n air, cat alloy 7-spoke wheels.
1985 Honda ATC 250sx, UNI air, ITP alloy's.
old everglades swamp rat..area 3-A, camp 23