Avalanche Motors?

Started by MadMudder, February 21, 2007, 02:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMudder

Hey guys I was flipping thru the latest issue of dirt wheeles and I saw this ad for a place called avalanche motors. What caught my eye was a 400cc 4x4 for like 115per month. Now they are complete knock offs but of them is a big bear knock off but the company makes OEM parts for yamaha. Just wanted to know if they are any good? I Know dealer support and service is a big issue but does anybody own them? THanks
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

TRX450R_Racer

I have learned that the generally if it isn't one of the major manufacturers parts are hard to get.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: MadMudder on February 21, 2007, 02:05:47 AM
Hey guys I was flipping thru the latest issue of dirt wheeles and I saw this ad for a place called avalanche motors. What caught my eye was a 400cc 4x4 for like 115per month. Now they are complete knock offs but of them is a big bear knock off but the company makes OEM parts for yamaha. Just wanted to know if they are any good? I Know dealer support and service is a big issue but does anybody own them? THanks

You can get a brand new yamaha wolverine 450 4x4 for around $145/month. I think it would be worth the extra 30bucks.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

MuddFreak77

For 139/month you can have a BRAND new King Quad 700 Cammo with a 5 year warranty
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand