Croom This Sunday!!!! 2-25-07

Started by MPTonyT, February 20, 2007, 07:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MPTonyT

Anyone else going out? Looking like it maybe three of us so far.....
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

MPTonyT

UPDATE!!!!!!!!   Got bought a brand new 2007 LTZ250 for the old lady..... There will be four of us.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

eldiablo64

me my son and a couple guys from work are probably goin sunday, we went last sunday the weather was great.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

MPTonyT

The Weather looks like is should be good this weekend. High of 76 with a slight chance of rain. looks like the rain will be moving in late in the day (HOPEFULLY).
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

felixfromiraq

rumor has it that croom will be closing its gates in a few months :(
felix festermooth

MPTonyT

Not True.....

That Rumor = Squashed
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

kickflip42585

TonyT I already put a post up about sunday in the open disc. section, good job on the new quad.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

eldiablo64

I don't think croom will ever close.they bring in to much money$$$$
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

1FasterBlaster

   Maybe their finally gonna build the riding resort!!

1FasterBlaster

 Me and my buddy will be there on Sunday.I'm on a yellow/black/red LTZ400 with number #37c.

dvx400#1

will be there sunday also, will park by the bathrooms in the back
1 02 kx 125, or dvx 400 06 don't know yet wich one i,m bringing
1 06 kxf450
1 07 400ex black plastics
black gmc 1500 w/ 16' open trailer

1FasterBlaster

 I think my Buddy Dave's coming on his GreenKFX, and his buddy John is on a LTR450.We're in a white quad cab Dodge w/20" wheels on 4x4 tires.

kickflip42585

I think we are going to be in the 3rd parking area (oak hammock?) most likely gonna be riding with TonyT in a blue Sportrac with a 16ft trailer, we will have an orange KFX400, a black Raptor 660 & a new LTZ250 (not sure what color)
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

MPTonyT

Black and Red Raptor 660, and a White and Blue LTZ250. Get it right Justin.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

Dave O

OK I am on Scratch.
Do you mind if If I call you Scratch?

1FasterBlaster

Hey Dave,you made it.Everyone welcome a new member.And you can call me Chino.Everyone knows my name on here.
   Look for me and Dave , we'll be the ones who think our quads have wings!!

kickflip42585

I think mine has wings, but really it has sandbags tied to it. 8)
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

banshee-nick

i'll be there w/dad and some of his friends, were in blue sonoma w/12ft trailer. white and blue banshee, yellow and black trx300 and a black trx 400. probably parking in back this time

1FasterBlaster

   We'll be parked in the front early before anyone gets there.

4syth1

I'll be there, Tan Pathfinder with grey/red raptor 700. looks like it should be a great turn out.

[attachment deleted by admin]

#21yfz

when u guys go to croom do you ride for the day and leave? cuz i want to go but i heard about peoples bikes gettin stolen from the hotel right there...??.and to drive up for a day and drive back the same day would kill me...its to much of a drive.

dreth

i hope yall took some rally flyers ;)

eldiablo64

I handed some fliers and posted one in OAS
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

kickflip42585

It was a really nice day out there today, I just got home and I am ready to sleep. I think we will have a large group out there in like 3 weeks. It's a long drive #21yfz, but well worth it. I've already read on here about the thefts from the hotel, so you might not want to stay there. Camp inside the area, it's only $15 a night. Banshee-nick, I belive we passsed you on the way there on the highway.  ;)
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

eldiablo64

BANSHEE-NICK is my son.we were in a dark blue sonoma with a yellow 300ex in the back and a trailer with the white and blue banshee.and a black400ex
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

kickflip42585

That was def. you that we passed then, we were in the dark blue explorer sportrac with the red/blk rappy, the orange/blk kfx400, and the white/blue ltz250. 4syth1 how is your knee doing, are you still walking today? BTW my boss who is hooked on RedBull loves the can you added to your ride.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

MPTonyT

Turi emailed me last night saying his knee was the size of a softball and that he was going to go to the hospital this morning. im waiting to hear back to see how he is doing.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

kickflip42585

Wow, thats crazy...hopefully he will be feeling better, walking and able to ride when we have that big group go out.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

dvx400#1

DID ANY OF YOU GUYS SEE THE GUY @ THE PIT THAT GOT HIS ARM ALL STUCK IN A SWING ARM OF A DIRT BIKE, I WAS THERE AND IT LOOK PAINFULL THEY HAD TO CALL THE MEDICS AND ALL THAT STUFF, MY BUDDY IS THE ONE THAT HELP HIM TO GET HIS ARM OUT, HE HAD TO TAKE THE CHAIN APART AND YANK HIS ARM OUT. I THINK HE WAS O.K DO MAYBE JUST A BROKE PINKI  HERE IS A COUPLR PICS. OF ME JUMPING BEFORE MY FRONT LEFT FORK BROKE

[attachment deleted by admin]

RAD 450r

For those who dont know, you can leave your bike at OAS over night for about 15 or somethin bucks.
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

1FasterBlaster

   No wonder they have so many parts for sale!!Just joking. I did see the guy at the pit.That would never happen on a quad.Hope he's OK.

greenmachine

Quote from: eldiablo64 on February 25, 2007, 09:11:10 PM
BANSHEE-NICK is my son.we were in a dark blue sonoma with a yellow 300ex in the back and a trailer with the white and blue banshee.and a black400ex
Were you guys all the way in the back just past the helicopter landing pad on the left. I was in the green f150, green KFX400 & my son was on a black DRX90. I think I offered you a rally flyer. There was a guy there limping pretty bad with you.

eldiablo64

yeah that was us yeah he twisted his knee he just had surgery on a couple years ago.I work with him he says its feelin better still a little swollen though.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com