Attention all police officers!!!

Started by Njoutlaw88, April 21, 2005, 03:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Njoutlaw88

Hey,

I respect the Police. But I do have family members who were jersey cops and I know there are ways how to get out of sticky situations. For example my uncle wears a forrest ranger shirt and hes doesnt get stopped for riding in the woods. Anyway do you think if you put police stickers on your bike it would help? Where can you get police stickers?

Thanks

www.freewebs.com/njoutlaw88

Eworm

QuoteHey,

I respect the Police. But I do have family members who were jersey cops and I know there are ways how to get out of sticky situations. For example my uncle wears a forrest ranger shirt and hes doesnt get stopped for riding in the woods. Anyway do you think if you put police stickers on your bike it would help? Where can you get police stickers?

Thanks

www.freewebs.com/njoutlaw88
Thats funny.

wilburz

I like to wear a blue FBI shirt when riding. Cops run from me!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

NPRVinson

I had a Game and Fresh Water Fish Commision hat years ago when I hunted ONF. I always got funny looks and called sir.

Njoutlaw88

QuoteI had a Game and Fresh Water Fish Commision hat years ago when I hunted ONF. I always got funny looks and called sir.

Told you. It works

yunt2ride

Do you know what the penalty is for impersonating a police officer. I don't think I would do it.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Njoutlaw88

QuoteDo you know what the penalty is for impersonating a police officer. I don't think I would do it.

I am not impersonationg a police officer. I am just showing support of them buy puting a sticker on my bike.

MuddyGurl101

It is just like all the people who put the stickers on their cars. And you get them from donating to the police department. They usually make phone calls asking for money.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

gery350

i remember the old myth-put a sticker and you wont get a ticket. sort a like a " get out of jail free card" ya right try it. " oh b ut officer i have a sticker"   oooooooooohhhhhhh!
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]


YFZ450AndyH

That is the most lame idea I have ever heard.  LOL.  You will draw MORE attention to yourself by doing that.

wilburz

Only if you have limo tint, 22 inch chromies, smoke coming out of your windows and loud rap music blarring.

I doubt cops are actually looking for regular cars with a PAL sticker on them to pull over.  
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

dmljohnson

why just install a siren and some red and blue lights.....lol...that surely will help...............


get you to jail much faster..LOL
What dont kills you make you stronger
Bad is never good until worse happens
Behind an able man there are always other able men
Be slow in choosing a friend, but slower in changing him
By learning you will teach; by teaching you will learn

400exRacer77

i will ride around in a park secruity shirt.
2000-03 CRF450EX ..... Houser +3 LT a-arms and +1.25 swingarm, Custom Axis fully adjustable suspension front and rear, Walsh radiator, Douglas wheels, CRF450 motor, not quite done yet though......

monster450s

If you really don't want to get tickets sell what ever vehicle you have now and buy a white Crown Victoria, take the hub caps off, tint the window really dark and place a couple extra antenas on the roof.  Atleast thats what all the old people in my home town do.