My Race Quad was stolen! But shes back home!!

Started by RTR_380/450R, February 20, 2007, 04:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTR_380/450R

Woke up this morning to find out that my Black #99 450r was stolen along with everything in my trailer, including all my tires, spare shocks, tool box, tools, everything. I live in Sebring which is in Highlands county. If anyone has any info on this please let me know. Someone will probably try to ride this thing, so if you live in the area, please keep your eye out for it.
Heres a pic from a SSQSA race-  Sorry IDA, hope you dont mind!!

$1000 cash reward, No questions asked!!



[attachment deleted by admin]
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

RTR_380/450R

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Hoosier Daddy

Man.... i remember what it ws like when that happened to us..

Ill keep an open eye at our events.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

WOODY_450r

This is terrible to hear!  I will defintaly keep my eye out where ever I go!
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Bigscrb15

Scott called me and said he just got in a beautiful black 450r set up for racing with tons of accesories at his dealership. Said he will sell it to me for $750. Sounded too expensive. j/k

I will keep an eye out around here. I hope you find it soon and in good shape.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

MedicMudder

Man I am sorry to hear bout your bike,and stuff being
taken. I hope the low life smashes his head on tree
and has a long slow painfull death. Maybe one of the
low lifes he hangs out with will turn him for the
reward.Good luck finding it. Hope you had insurace
on it. If I had the money I would double the reward,to help out.
Maybe this hunk of cat droppings will get whats comming to him!!!
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

qt314nfla

I'll agree w/ medic on his comment.  Anyone w/ properties in RR or Holopaw keep an eye out, or anywhere else that registration and title are not needed.  JT does anyone else have any up close pics of your bike?  It's difficult to see in those pics.  Does it have anything that would set it apart from another bike?

RTR_380/450R

I got to give it to God brothers and sisters.  I have too! You see, Im a very nasty, hateful, and vindictive person by nature! And if I dont, I get very evil!  So, If its God's will, Ill have my quad back or he will give me a way to pursue my passion. Its not just my quad that they took, but quite possibly my season. As well as the things that you cant replace like Racing with my buddies, my Dad, my Brother, my Kids, and all the times that go with it! My wife and I built that quad together. That meant alot to me.  Im getting old quick and its hard to run with these young uns. I may miss my window. We will see what happens! I dont wish death upon anybody, I actually feel bad for these people that dont have any peace in their heart.  I might be willing to beat it into them though!!! ;)
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: QT314 on February 20, 2007, 06:04:33 PM
I'll agree w/ medic on his comment.  Anyone w/ properties in RR or Holopaw keep an eye out, or anywhere else that registration and title are not needed.  JT does anyone else have any up close pics of your bike?  It's difficult to see in those pics.  Does it have anything that would set it apart from another bike?

Ill get some better pics! But it has Houser A arms, swingarm, stem. Fox shocks front and rear. Gibson stabilizer. Houser shock linkage. Durablue x-33 axle.  Left side Cylinder wall has RT Racing inscribed and painted red on it!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I took a long long time to get my Quad to where it is, just to have taken when I finally get it finished.  Take my advice though!! Dont wait till it happens to you.  Take extra precaution now!!! It can happen to anyone!!!
jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

MuddFreak77

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!!!!   JT bud I hope you find it in the same condition it was in when it was taken from you.

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Hondarider22

sorry to here the bad news...i remember how it felt when mine got stolen. Best of luck in finding it, and I will def. keep my eyes open!  ;)

53yfz450

dude this sucks!!!! i will deff. keep my eyes open!!
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

TRX450R_Racer

I hate hearing about this kind of thing happening.

I hope you get it back.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

McGrath Racing

We have been there. Make sure you get the Vin# to the local repair shops,some day it will need some work. Godsspeed in recovery of you Quad. We never found Neal's race bike.

4fittyr

hope u get it back  soon and undamaged   
if u can't be good be good at it

dynodon

Man that SUCKS !!!!!
Please help us find everything by posting pics of the trailer as well as better pics of the bike. We will be on the look out up this way too. If you can get the pics up soon, the races at C&R will be this weekend, and that down your way, so we will look there too !!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Honda328i

Quad theives are scum.  Hope you find it soon bud.  I'll keep my eyes open for it around here.  Sorry to hear this.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

VForcedave

There is a couple places down the street in LP, I will keep a watch for. Its still close by right now. Its not the kind of bike your going to parade around on. So sorry about that. Lets keep the faith and he may deliver.     
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Mrs.Nightbreed

 >:( I hate thieves! They need to get a job and earn their own sh*t!

Good luck finding it. There seems to have been a lot of quads stolen in the last couple months..... I hope it turns up for you.  :S You never know, it may show up. Especially with all the eyes and ears out there.

TBR

That's bad news JT but don't give up yet.
Describe the tools and toolbox and some of the other things they took.
That quad is probably still in the area and this quad family is always getting bigger and always looking out for one another so I have high hopes we will learn where it is.
I'm sure the poor girl misses you already. You and her went thru a lot together.

dynodon

I know I would be pretty dang pissed if it were mine too, so I am gonna bump this to the top !!!!

       Get some more pics !!!!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Sleazy_Rider78

Sorry to hear about the quad.  I will keep an open eye down in the east coast of South Florida for you.  Do you have any graphics on it that could be easily identified?  Just asking because it would be kinda hard to get a good look at the shocks and swingarms from a distance.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

250rchick#12

this is jason's quad

[attachment deleted by admin]
Life is short......So get on the track!

250rchick#12

one more pic

[attachment deleted by admin]
Life is short......So get on the track!

trx#9

#24
Damn bro, that sucks. I'll keep a look out for it over in the Tampa, Clearwater area. What sucks is the thieves might be viewing this site. Do you live a high crime area, or is it low crime. If it's high crime it might still be in the area. If it's low crime area its probably out of the area by now. Good luck, keep us posted!!!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!