Poor Mark Martin

Started by CABLEGUY1, February 19, 2007, 01:04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1

What a finish!! I'm not a Martin fan but how can you not feel sorry for the guy? That would have been a great story line to drive the Army Chevy and win the Daytona 500.That race was his to win.Give Harvick credit though,he shot up there like a bullet on the outside. And then the other guy to cross the finish line on his roof.WOW. What a way to open the season.

TRX450R_Racer

I agree on the Mark Martin deal.

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on February 19, 2007, 01:04:12 AM
And then the other guy to cross the finish line on his roof.WOW.

Was that Ricky Bobby?
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

MadMudder

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on February 19, 2007, 01:04:12 AM
What a finish!! I'm not a Martin fan but how can you not feel sorry for the guy? That would have been a great story line to drive the Army Chevy and win the Daytona 500.That race was his to win.Give Harvick credit though,he shot up there like a bullet on the outside. And then the other guy to cross the finish line on his roof.WOW. What a way to open the season.
Yeah that is a bunch of crap. Mark leads the entire race, they get going after the red flag, Harvick deserves no credit. All he did was floor it and keep it straight. The guy behind him that wound up crashing bumped him ahead of martin and if you noticed that harvick bumped Martin just a little. Anyway I like how that one guy finished upside down and on fire. I was really pissed when dale jr. got wrecked with 10laps to go >:(. Great race though? Hey wtf happened to stewart? He was predicted to win the race and he was back at like 40th?
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

exrider

"Mark Martin leads the entire race" What race were you watching? Shame he didn't win though.
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

Fox17

yea, ive always been a huge fan of martin. i hate harvick and always have and always will. he dont deserve any credit. all he did is get a bump draft from kenseth and hold on and go by. mark held all them idiots off til 1000 feet from the line. if stupid nascar had thrown the caution when they were supposed to, then mark wouldda won. but no bend the rules for harvick. bunch of crap.

as for stewart he was in a wreck (yes!!!). i hate him too. and jr. i was so happy to see them finish crappy.

trx#9

Quote from: Fox17 on February 19, 2007, 02:07:21 AM
yea, ive always been a huge fan of martin. i hate harvick and always have and always will. he dont deserve any credit. all he did is get a bump draft from kenseth and hold on and go by. mark held all them idiots off til 1000 feet from the line. if stupid nascar had thrown the caution when they were supposed to, then mark wouldda won. but no bend the rules for harvick. bunch of crap.

as for stewart he was in a wreck (yes!!!). i hate him too. and jr. i was so happy to see them finish crappy.
Don't be a hater kid!!!! :'(
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

MadMudder

Yeah the only person I was glad to see wreck was Rainbow Warrior (a.k.a Jeff Gordon) 8)
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Brians06grizz

Yeah Caution comes out and field is lock and Mark Martin wins the Daytona 500!Thats how it should have went!
2001 F150 4x4 XLT Ext cab Stepside.
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80 FOR SALE!
       
1979 CJ5 SOA Lift,6cyl-T18 4 speed with granny.Offhouser intake with Edelbrock carb
35x12.50x15 Wild Country's

MadMudder

Hey did anybody see the poor guy that got ran over by the 23 crown royal car. I forgot who was driving it but he was comming out of pit road on the final  stop and he squished the pit crew guy next to hims leg.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

yunt2ride

#9
1st- Chevy
2nd- Chevy
3rd- Chevy
4th- Chevy
5th- Ford

30th- Toyota and that would be the last place running car, all the rest was out because of accidents. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: MadMudder on February 19, 2007, 02:18:13 AM
Yeah the only person I was glad to see wreck was Rainbow Warrior (a.k.a Jeff Gordon) 8)

Amen, tony stewart was wrecked by kurt or kyle busch.  can't stand either busch.  tony did have a dominant car, to bad he got wrecked.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

MadMudder

Yeah he was in like 20th and then was caught speeding down pit road. So they put him in last. Then he moved back all the way to first and then he got wrecked. He had probably the fastest car out there.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Joedirt

Only person that deserves to win...is the first one to cross the line at the checkered flag... ::)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Fox17

Quote from: yunt2ride on February 19, 2007, 02:11:55 PM
1st- Chevy
2nd- Chevy
3rd- Chevy
4th- Chevy
5th- Ford

30th- Toyota and that would be the last place running car, all the rest was out because of accidents. LOL

22nd was the highest toyota. i know its not something to be proud of but get your facts right before you post.


Quote from: trx#9 on February 19, 2007, 02:14:08 AM
Quote from: Fox17 on February 19, 2007, 02:07:21 AM
yea, ive always been a huge fan of martin. i hate harvick and always have and always will. he dont deserve any credit. all he did is get a bump draft from kenseth and hold on and go by. mark held all them idiots off til 1000 feet from the line. if stupid nascar had thrown the caution when they were supposed to, then mark wouldda won. but no bend the rules for harvick. bunch of crap.

as for stewart he was in a wreck (yes!!!). i hate him too. and jr. i was so happy to see them finish crappy.
Don't be a hater kid!!!! :'(

i will hate who i want to.



Anoriginal


Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

yunt2ride

Quote from: Fox17 on February 19, 2007, 06:49:15 PM
Quote from: yunt2ride on February 19, 2007, 02:11:55 PM
1st- Chevy
2nd- Chevy
3rd- Chevy
4th- Chevy
5th- Ford

30th- Toyota and that would be the last place running car, all the rest was out because of accidents. LOL

22nd was the highest toyota. i know its not something to be proud of but get your facts right before you post.


Quote from: trx#9 on February 19, 2007, 02:14:08 AM


Well excuse me for overlooking that. Its still funny as hell.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 19, 2007, 02:49:03 PM
Quote from: MadMudder on February 19, 2007, 02:18:13 AM
Yeah the only person I was glad to see wreck was Rainbow Warrior (a.k.a Jeff Gordon) 8)

Amen, tony stewart was wrecked by kurt or kyle busch.  can't stand either busch.  tony did have a dominant car, to bad he got wrecked.

Yea, that made me mad. I am not a big Nascar fan and my wife took me to the race. Tony Stewart and Juan Pablo Montoya I knew from other series so they are my favorites drivers. When Tony came up from 30th to 1st I was pumped!! Then that little Busch queer tapped him and caused him to wreck.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

bigscrub79

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on February 19, 2007, 08:41:36 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 19, 2007, 02:49:03 PM
Quote from: MadMudder on February 19, 2007, 02:18:13 AM
Yeah the only person I was glad to see wreck was Rainbow Warrior (a.k.a Jeff Gordon) 8)

Amen, tony stewart was wrecked by kurt or kyle busch.  can't stand either busch.  tony did have a dominant car, to bad he got wrecked.

Yea, that made me mad. I am not a big Nascar fan and my wife took me to the race. Tony Stewart and Juan Pablo Montoya I knew from other series so they are my favorites drivers. When Tony came up from 30th to 1st I was pumped!! Then that little Busch queer tapped him and caused him to wreck.
Bush did not wreck Stewart! Stewart got loose and slowed down there was nothing Bush could do to help what happened, the tellimetrics (sp?) showed that Bush attempted to slow down.

P.S. Drive fast and turn left is not racing, its a bunch of oversized kids on an oversized go-kart track.  I do not like Nascar but was watchin to see if I could see my brother and his wife.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

sbripple

Tony stuart caused the wreck and took him and kurt out wayyy cool.love watchin them two wreck.jr.is toast this year.He better hope for next year if he can get the legal stuff straight.mark martin was robbed .They should have thrown the caution and he would have won.Nascar has  too many gray areas in their rules which depletes their credibility.They need to stop worrying about spanish,and blacks and trying to appeal to everyone.If a spanish guy makes it into the race ,great let him race.Same for the blacks.Dont shove them down our throats.let them earn a spot like everyone else.

96cobra10101

07 YFZ450 with all the goodies!

Fox17

Quote from: 96cobra10101 on February 21, 2007, 02:31:39 AM
if you ain't first,......

what? did i miss something? can you explain? ill be thinkin about this all night now. lol.

Smoknbanshee

yo bigscrb, you got a phone number I can give you a shout at.  I got the final pricing on the floors, just want to get your opinion.  or shot me a PM and I will give you all the description.
Thanks,
SmOkE
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

cheropride

Had to chime in,

I agree, man I really wanted to see Mark Martin win.  Everyone else I was hoping for wrecked anyway, and I can stand Harvick, little snot nose....  I never seen a racer so full of themselves as him.  Did you ever watch Nascar 360 and watch him, oh my gosh, get real.

At any rate, I feel Martin should of got it, but then again, we all like to see a race to the checker.
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 21, 2007, 04:14:44 AM
yo bigscrb, you got a phone number I can give you a shout at.  I got the final pricing on the floors, just want to get your opinion.  or shot me a PM and I will give you all the description.
Thanks,
SmOkE
And this has do do with Nascar how????