Camp Blanding

Started by GSPKurt, April 25, 2005, 05:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSPKurt

Does anyone know if riding is allowed at Camp Blanding?
Kurt
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

bftclub


Magnum330

I have been told that their are many trails but NO ATV'S ALLOWED.
Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

GSPKurt

Quotewheres that?

A military installation near Green Cove Springs
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Robb

that would be nice to ride there, I go a few times a year there for work. (Defense Contractor) Any know for sure about riding there?
-Robb
05 Foreman S
02 Foreman S
[url="//www.hondaforeman.com"]www.HondaForeman.com[/url]

jbbj220

The answer is a big NO you can not ride on Camp Blanding. It would be nice as they let people hunt in there but NO ATV's. Or this is what I have heard for all the years I have been around here. If anybody knows for sure of anything diff let me know.
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

Magnum330

OK NO ATV'S or dirtbikes so posted on signs on the south side near Keystone Hgts near the entrance to the lakes.   [smiley=Cry.gif] so sad.
Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

GSPKurt

That stinks. Too bad. [smiley=banghead.gif]
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

timdog

If they were to let you ride there, you would have to have a safety course completed (just like for motorcycles)...there ususally isn't enough interest to fund any local courses...so no go.
When I was in Pensacola, we were trying to get the dirt bike and atv course over there.  Eventually the base saw the benefits and brought it in...for their security forces only.

Tim