Around Lakeland?

Started by WidowMaker, April 16, 2005, 10:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WidowMaker

any one know a good place around lakeland or tampa?

Vegas

What kind of ATV are you riding?

I'm in Lakeland as well.

Spots I know of:

Mulberry Motordcross Park (see string on this site)
Croom
River Ranch
Ocala National

WidowMaker


jamesCR250R

i found a nice spot but the police ran us off :( we had fun for about 4 hours.....the police were nice about it. I think i have an idea though. I am going to find the owner and ask them if we can ride there. This place is SICK hills, trails jumps etc.... its awesome. In the mean time i need a place to ride. BTW me and my friends ride MX, but i have an Ex300 quad also.

stump66

Behind the bartow mx track used to be great but since the hurricanes they shut it down as far as I know.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Jane_Vaccari

Quick track MX is a fun track and also has a harescramble trail
//www.quicktrackmx.com

warrior123

sea worlds not too far from lakekand.....