Outlander Max 800

Started by jayman, February 18, 2007, 06:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayman

I just bought my wife a 2006 Outlander Max 800.  She was able to ride it around in the guys neighborhood.  I think her and my daughter are going to enjoy it!  :Clap.gif
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

TRX450R_Racer

Cool! Where are the pictures?
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

jayman

There's always tomorrow  :)

I will get some pics up tomorrow.  It is the viper red color.  I hope it is not too muck bike for her.  It really is not too heavy just really long.  She has had a KFX 700 so the power is just a little more for her.  Anyhow I will let you all know how good the quad is next weekend.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

AintSkeered

I'll trade wives with you, mine thinks our 400 Outlander is too much!
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com