Underhills?

Started by jimmyt14, February 16, 2007, 01:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmyt14

How big is it?What type of riding is it?And where is it from PSL?
Thanks a bunch ;D
07 Camo BRUTE FORCE 750, bi/tri claws on itp ss106's

00 trx 300 25'' bugs sittin on c series 4
wheels, audio pipe, snorkeled airbox and lines

99 foreman 450.SOLD!!!finally!!!

pelele

This is a very old post for underhills...
I posted some pics on page 4.... went up there just to chek it out but i never rode there.....

Good luck

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,14936.75.html
04 RAPTOR 660R CHAMELEON
03 LT-Z400 YELLOW

www.atvmiaxtreme.com
www.raptorforum.com
www.z400central.com

[url="http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/peleleman/raptor/rap5banner.jpg"]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/peleleman/raptor/rap5banner.jpg[/url]

GrlNextDoor

Underhills - Plant Bamboo is owned by Mr Underhill.  From PSL, take 95 south to 714.  Go west on 714 a while (15 miles, I'm not good at estimating distance).  When you get to the rr tracks, they are the 3rd driveway on the right.  Flags are at the driveway.

It is more mud riding than trails.  Some people ride the race bikes in the back.

jimmyt14

I mostly just ride mud and water anyways.How big is it compared to mudfest? Or the okeechobee praire?
07 Camo BRUTE FORCE 750, bi/tri claws on itp ss106's

00 trx 300 25'' bugs sittin on c series 4
wheels, audio pipe, snorkeled airbox and lines

99 foreman 450.SOLD!!!finally!!!

GrlNextDoor

Never been to the Okeechobee Praire?  Mudfest, somewhat smaller in places to ride.  Not even close to the people.  It's a good place to go if you have kids.  There are probably 3, maybe 4 decent mudholes.  Some smaller ones.  You can ride around the back for some "trail" riding.  (not very long but, good for kids)  My biggest problem is what they charge.  I went one weekend and was charged 15 for the weekend.  Two weeks later, I was charged 20 for the day.   ???

lilnomad666

i was just there about a week ago ank it's about 950 acres if he lets you ride on his son's 500 acres. it's ok riding and theres some holes, we had a jeep, a sami, a chevy crewcab, and a 79 ford all on dueces and like 49"s runnin around there with like 12 quads....but it's mostly ridin through cow crap
2001 big bear 400 4x4: 26" itp mud lites

sbripple

Its a great place to ride.ed runs off idiots that wont  behave.Great mud riding,camping is fun.free firewood is there .wash down area,shower. He charges me $15 for the day and $20 if I am gonna camp and ride some the next day.Cheap.He will even bring out the tractor if you get too stuck and cant get pulled out any other way.You gotta look out for the cows that wander around.I love it,great family spot.plantbamboo.com  is the website.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com