Main Menu

croom

Started by rubicon500kid, May 02, 2005, 01:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

is there any mud there i havint bin there since i was 5 and dont remeber if there was
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

eric

I think there is a few feet of water left in the main day area pit on the left where you enter. Also there were some swampy areas in the back of Croom when I went several months back.

MuddyGurl101

#2
During rainy season (the summer) there will be mud. And alot of it!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites