mudfest just over

Started by sbripple, February 12, 2007, 12:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94Hardbody4x4

Quote from: JohnF on February 12, 2007, 07:55:13 PM
There was 56,000 people counted by saturday afternoon, thats about $840,000 at $15 a head. And that doesnt include sunday. Felt like twice as many people as last year, crazy packed. Herd lots of complaining but they will still all still be back next time. I dont remember seeing any helmets

Anyone see a camo F-350 with a rebel flag, or a orange dode neon w/flag and no doors or roof that ended up getting run over by buggys?

you sure you didn't mean 5,600? I heard the count by Saturday morning was 7,500. I bet there must have been close to 12,000 people ther over the weekend. Still, that pretty big.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

scubatec

We had a great time.. I agree on the Port-a-let's. It was nice that they let the ATV's go first and then flooded the pit on Friday night. Took a long time to get out. We waited about 2.5 hours for it to move.. All said and done we had a blast....

xr100racer

acctually I meant 56 millon

that captain morgan guy said 56,000 and I believe it, when me and ethan went into town and drove by it looked huge, like really huge, really really really huge hureally rehuey huigeyly like a small city

Mudneck

anyone see aerial pics posted ?


FYI Wilburz, When yall were parked and watchin the event I snuck up in your JEEP & pinched one in your gator aid bottle.......... ???
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Joedirt

Quote from: bushwacker on February 13, 2007, 12:39:47 PM
anyone see aerial pics posted ?


FYI Wilburz, When yall were parked and watchin the event I snuck up in your JEEP & pinched one in your gator aid bottle.......... ???

I was wondering why he had a Chocolate Milk Moustache... :o
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

wilburz

Quote from: bushwacker on February 13, 2007, 12:39:47 PM
anyone see aerial pics posted ?


FYI Wilburz, When yall were parked and watchin the event I snuck up in your JEEP & pinched one in your gator aid bottle.......... ???

Thanks for the snack Wacker! Thought someone your age could atleast push out a grogan bigger than my dogs!  :o
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Mudneck

I had the squirts from all the CPT'n......Joe your head feeling better yet?
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

rubicon500kid

Quote from: sbripple on February 13, 2007, 08:35:43 PM
aparently the moderators of this site dont care about personal attacks ,so   john let me kow where we can meet punk.I will drive to meet you.You will learn some mannors no doubt.  this is an open discussion I thought.John pm me if you got any hair on yer ass.I will let my attorneys decide  if the state dollars are being well spent on this site.
LMAO dude calm down ur going to let some one get you worked up over the net ? get a life lol
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

xr100racer

damn sbribble, didnt know you were such a badass, guess Ill stop talking smack since you can beat me up and all

but i deserve some form of punishment for my rude behavior, you must teach me mannors oh great one

so come to vero if your serious, Ill meet you in the ball pit at chucky cheeses, we will settle it like men

rubicon500kid

i doono about that ball pit his hands might end up some where they arnt exposed to be lol
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

xr100racer

ill scream rape so fast i swear

sbripple

i diont know why this state sponsored website allows personal attacks like that.I will contact the state of florida  to see why they sponser websites that allow personal attacks and dont have moderators to controll the punks.If I reply then I am the badguy  so .....we will see.

mrbones

This thread is locked. Quit the bickering. I've removed the problem posts before, but they persist. Consider this a warning to stop.

FYI: This site is not and has never been state sponsored.

Each member is responsible for their own posts.



Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com