where to ride near tallahassee

Started by topher, February 12, 2007, 02:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

topher

yesturday I went out to spring hill pits and every trail was closed with those lttile red signs all over the place that said no motorized vehicles allowed. Is there any other pace to go that has decent trails?
suzuki 450


EVANSTURF

I will be riding on saturday morning pm if you want to go
HOnda 400ex Tag X5 bars, UMF Air Scoops, ShockWears

deano 177

this site has some riding area around tally. check out some of the places in 'bama.

http://www.just-add-dirt.com/events/showarticles.cfm
arcticcat 500 Automatic
27" mud lites
42 pilot jet, 150 high jet
2" snorkles
warn winch with synthetic line
radiator relocated
garmin GPS on the handle bars
Z71 extended cab
15'X5' utility trailer
Trying to find a place to ride near jacksonville(arn't we all?)

pkeeney

Anywhere in the Appalachicola National Forest, there are many unnumbered trails to ride on.  Before I broke my rearend, I would just head into the forest from Aenon Church Road, and meander around.  There are also many entry points (to unnumbered trails) off of Highway 20, all along the South side of the road.  Befriend a local redneck, they'd show you the way.
My true passion lies elsewhere...

You can call me Aaron Burr, from the way I'm droppin' Hamiltons.