Anybody want to go riding in Clearwater

Started by YamahaWarrior350, May 05, 2005, 08:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YamahaWarrior350

I have 2 Acres with ramps. And mud.  I'll let some people go riding there.  If any ramps are dameged I'll fine you.  I'll let you know when you can go riding there.

53yfz450

where in clearwater i live is st.pete id like to hit some ramps.

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

CEC

Keep us updated about the place in Clearwater.  A close place around Pinellas would be a great place to ride.
2001 EZ GO LIFTED 5 INCHES ON 22'S
04 400 EX
04 400 EX
05 Terminator 50
06 Polaris Pred. 90
99 Kaw. KX 100

YamahaWarrior350

I got a piece of property it has 3 ramps, ditch mud and is a great ride. It's about 2 acres.  It's on Belcher Rd. in clearwater. it is south from the Long Center and is across the street from progress energy warehouse.  Go ride their but PLEASE!! dont screw up my ramps.  You can ripe up everything else up.  If you wanna go there go now cuz my dad sold it and some other guy is going to build townhouses their so hurry.  

CEC

I would not go there by my self but the next time you go let me know... I'll be gone this weekend.I live almost around the corner
2001 EZ GO LIFTED 5 INCHES ON 22'S
04 400 EX
04 400 EX
05 Terminator 50
06 Polaris Pred. 90
99 Kaw. KX 100

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com