Main Menu

KFX 400

Started by Njoutlaw88, April 25, 2005, 03:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Njoutlaw88

Hi,

I currently own a crf 230 but I am thinking of giving to my dad so I can buy a quad. What do you think of the kfx 400? Do they ride nice? Are they fast? Do they handle good? I ride in newyork, new jersey, and florida.
www.freewebs.com/njoutlaw88

Thanks

bftclub

u own a honda now,,why not stick with a honda..???try the trx 450r...they haul a**

Njoutlaw88

Quoteu own a honda now,,why not stick with a honda..???try the trx 450r...they haul a**

To expensive bro.

dirty2

#3
Great bike I have one it rides excellent its very fast it handle very good/excellent over all great bike  [smiley=trophy1.gif]
with a little work you will be flying
air filter K & N
jet kit
pipe/header brand name Big Gun

tip if you do buy the KFX and you but all of these thing plus the air box lid use a 170 main jet. With out the air lid you will need to use a smaller jet  ;)

PS let me know if you do get one

Njoutlaw88

QuoteGreat bike I have one it rides excellent its very fast it handle very good/excellent over all great bike  [smiley=trophy1.gif]
with a little work you will be flying
air filter K & N
jet kit
pipe/header brand name Big Gun

tip if you do buy the KFX and you but all of these thing plus the air box lid use a 170 main jet. With out the air lid you will need to use a smaller jet  ;)

PS let me know if you do get one

Alright I think I will get one. How much are they? Do they handle well on whoops? Are they light? Have you done any work to it?

Njoutlaw88

QuoteGreat bike I have one it rides excellent its very fast it handle very good/excellent over all great bike  [smiley=trophy1.gif]
with a little work you will be flying
air filter K & N
jet kit
pipe/header brand name Big Gun

tip if you do buy the KFX and you but all of these thing plus the air box lid use a 170 main jet. With out the air lid you will need to use a smaller jet  ;)

PS let me know if you do get one

Where do you ride?

bftclub

dude,you need to go to kawasaki.com and research a little.they have specs for each bike will tell u what you need..as for handling whoops,,that all depends on your experience as a rider..a good rider will tell u yes,,but this is true for all sport bikes,,full throttle and it will handle well

Godsman27

Hey,
I have a KFX400 and I love it. I was recently at sunshine and somehow i managed to beat everyone (there was only two other people there) off of the line. But one of the other bikes was a brand new honda and the other one was some sooped up bike. The only thing that I have to complain about is that there aren't really any good graphics kits for the green. But. In case you didn't know... the suzuki z400 is basically the exact same bike just different color plastic.

Later,
         - Andy

dirty2

#8
QuoteAlright I think I will get one. How much are they? Do they handle well on whoops? Are they light? Have you done any work to it?

No work has been done to the motor
I just have the pipe header jets K&N air filter and the K&N air filter box lid the air box lid made a big difference
and from time to time I use racing fuel
as for whoops bike rides great go to kawasaki.com and you will be able to get more info.the bike is about 5,500 more or less

dirty2

QuoteWhere do you ride?

Where don't I ride. I ride from Florida city to SW 8 Street
some street on the way down but I try to ride on dirt roads I stop at Krome177 ave and 200street for great food and to load up the cooler with some cold ones. I find people out there all the time and we ride out 10 or 20 bikes lots of fun.
ps where do you ride

dirty2

I have a friend that has the Z400 and he is eating up all the Raptors out there KFX400 and the Z400 is the same bike.

wakulla ram

they stopped making the kfx400... and yes the ltz400, kfx400 and the dvx400 are all the same bikes. the parts all interchange. and check out this site http://www.z400central.com./
2004 suzuki ltz400 (white)
white bros e2 pipe, alba nerfs, jet kit, k&n air filter, pro taper handlebars and 13/41 sprockets w/did x ring chain.