Where can you ride near Clearwater?

Started by YamahaWarrior350, April 26, 2005, 05:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YamahaWarrior350

I need to know some more places to go riding.

dj_pizzim

closest legal place is sunshine moto nest would be Croom then sandmountain then onf
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

Njoutlaw88

Quoteclosest legal place is sunshine moto nest would be Croom then sandmountain then onf

Whats sandmoutain? How to you get there from I 75?

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Da_Mtg_Man

I just ride right down the middle of US 19....... ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Muddbuggy

#5
SUNSHINE is the place to beĀ ;D ;D :P
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

YamahaWarrior350

thanks i might try sunshine this friday or weekend

racemanfl

Da man Isnt that why you put the headlight and turn signals on your ute?? Jerry


Just trying to be legal

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteDa man Isnt that why you put the headlight and turn signals on your ute?? Jerry


Just trying to be legal

Thats right, I also wear my helmet. :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dj_pizzim

http://sandmountainspeedway.com/

its like $20 a day to ride but the have some ok hills and a nice track
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

CEC

have you been to tarpon on the east of 19 along anclote
2001 EZ GO LIFTED 5 INCHES ON 22'S
04 400 EX
04 400 EX
05 Terminator 50
06 Polaris Pred. 90
99 Kaw. KX 100

dj_pizzim

Last time i went out there a nice man in uniform pointed out the no tresspassing sign i told him i didnt see. ;D
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

53yfz450

now they a cop car parked with a dummy inside. :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

CEC

From the way I understand it, the trespassing signs have come down since a company from Walmart has bought the property but Tarpon won't let them build it there.  Just today, there was at least 15 trucks with bikes and atv's parked and riding.
2001 EZ GO LIFTED 5 INCHES ON 22'S
04 400 EX
04 400 EX
05 Terminator 50
06 Polaris Pred. 90
99 Kaw. KX 100

LonesomeTriZ

What's the deal with sunshine? I thought it was for two wheelers only. What night is good to just hang out and enjoy the track? How much is it to do so?
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

Muddbuggy

Nope the quads are back ;D.  

Wed. and Sun. are practice for bikes and quads,  Friday nights are for quads only and races on Saturday for both.

kevin
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

LonesomeTriZ

How much is it to get in on Friday nights?
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

Muddbuggy

20 bucks for three hours of ride time :o  6:30 to 9:30pm every friday night.

the track is groomed every thursday (weather permitting)
so on friday we have fresh lips on the jumps and clean berms to roost on ;D.  We have a great time, there's usually 12-15 quads out there on friday nights.  
You can take a couple laps stop and make some adjustments and get right back on the track, theres no waiting for the bikes to finish b/c its just quads out there.
Oh did I say you get a full 3 hours of ride time for $20. ;D

kevin
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

YamahaWarrior350

I mostly ride in Tarpon but the cops always chase us off i havent been their in3 weeks i'll try it this sunday maybe hope the cops arent going to be thierr i'll be their at 7AM

LonesomeTriZ

Quote20 bucks for three hours of ride time :o Ā 6:30 to 9:30pm every friday night.

the track is groomed every thursday (weather permitting)
so on friday we have fresh lips on the jumps and clean berms to roost on ;D. Ā We have a great time, there's usually 12-15 quads out there on friday nights. Ā 
You can take a couple laps stop and make some adjustments and get right back on the track, theres no waiting for the bikes to finish b/c its just quads out there.
Oh did I say you get a full 3 hours of ride time for $20. ;D

kevin

Did you say three hours of ride time for $20?

Thanks for the information. I shal try to end up out there on an upcoming Friday.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

Muddbuggy

Yes I said 3hours of ride time ;D LOL  try to make it out this friday I'll be out there.

kevin
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

LonesomeTriZ

I will give it my best shot. Is it a good family setting?
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

Muddbuggy

QuoteI will give it my best shot. Is it a good family setting?

Yes I bring my wife and kids (6 & 8) out there on friday nights,
they practice on the track too.
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

LonesomeTriZ

Now that is very cool. Okay, I hope to see you there.

What kind of truck are you hualing with so I can be on the look out?
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

53yfz450

cool we need more quads. i will be with my dad driving a yellow chevy colorado. i will have a raptor 350 and 660. how many people are you bringing.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Muddbuggy

I will be in a suburban and a 20ft enclosed, you cant miss me.
white Z400 and red eton 50

kevin
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

LonesomeTriZ

Son of a pregnant dog! my woman made plans for Friday bight and did not tell me. I am going to try and get out of it. If not maybe I can go with out her. If we can make it, I will be in a big green crew cab Ford dually with semi tires and rims pulling a flat bed car trailer. I will have (most likely) my Blaster and Warrior. If all goes well we will have two of our freinds kids and our five month old. I hope to see you all tonight. If not, maybe next week.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

Muddbuggy

Hey TriZ

I just noticed in your signature that you are missing something...........can you guess what it is ???  your missing a 04 Eton viper 50.  Hey look, I just so happen to have one for sale...huh? imagine that...lol ;D

hope to see ya there.

kevin
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

LonesomeTriZ

Hey, your right, I do not have a 04 Eaton 50. I wonder why? ??? Oh yeah, that is because I run only Yamaha's.  ;D

I am sorry I could not get out there tonight. I had the trailer loaded and the truck packed with kids and a cooler. Unfortuanty my other half did not get off of work in time to make it out there. I even weaseled my ouy way out of the other plans we had. Dammit, I just can't win. I will try and be out there next week though.  By the way, what are the requirements for riding out there? Do you have to pay to get in whether you ride or not?
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

Muddbuggy

 Its free to spectate and $20 bucks if you ride.

we had a good time tonight, there was probably 15 bikes out there. ;D  maybe next time you can win and make it out.

kevin
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

LonesomeTriZ

QuoteIts free to spectate and $20 bucks if you ride.

we had a good time tonight, there was probably 15 bikes out there. ;D Ā maybe next time you can win and make it out.

kevin

Oh yeah, that's right. Just rub it in :P
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

53yfz450

hey kevin right after you left i had a little crash. i broke my collar bone so it looks like i will be off the bike for a little bit. :'(
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

LonesomeTriZ

Damn. I am not sure what to say about that.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

Muddbuggy

OUCH!!!!!! :'(  I sorry to hear that..last night just wasn't a good night...i duno what it was but too many crashes.  Well look on the brite side now your dad has enuf time to work on your bike, if he needs a test rider just let me know. ;D   again I'm sorry to hear that and I hope you get back in the saddle soon.

kevin
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

VelociRaptor350

Whats up with the spot right off brian dairy? I saw alot of people riding out there on sunday and i want to know if its safe, i just got down from jersey and don't know anywhere close to ride.
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

53yfz450

i know of some really secret spots i use to ride at befor i started mx pm me or i can tell you friday.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

VelociRaptor350

yeah tell me friday, ill go to the track and watch you watch your dad ride your bike with brand new LT front end...........

Sorry i had to rub it in a little ;)
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

53yfz450

 [smiley=box.gif] i'll beat you with one hand [smiley=trophy1.gif] j/k cant wait to see your bike.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

LonesomeTriZ

What are the rules as far as safety gear is concerned?
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

53yfz450

you must have a kill switch a helmet and goggles to ride. they recomend boots jersy and pants.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

LonesomeTriZ

I have all that but the kill switch.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

53yfz450

you need one. they might but highly dout that they will let you ride.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

dj_pizzim

QuoteWhats up with the spot right off brian dairy? I saw alot of people riding out there on sunday and i want to know if its safe, i just got down from jersey and don't know anywhere close to ride.

The no tresspassing signs and the giant piles of rocks in front of the entrances are supposed to deture people away, last i heard it was tickets for everyone no warnings pluss its small so i wouldnt risk it.
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

LonesomeTriZ

Quoteyou need one. they might but highly dout that they will let you ride.


Do they actuallyh pull it before hand to see if it works like other tracks do?
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

53yfz450

no they will let you once with out it.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

LonesomeTriZ

Okay. That sound cool.

Now, this is going to be a stupid queation, but I have to ask.

Are three wheeler aloud at all at any time? I know a lot of tracks up north allow them on certain nights. I was just wondering if the same went on down here.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

53yfz450

i dont think they will be aloud. you can go to sunshinemotocross.com. and call sandy or frank to see. :-/
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

LonesomeTriZ

Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com