Ocala March 3rd. *******Canceled*******

Started by 1Scorpion, February 06, 2007, 04:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1Scorpion

Canceled

TRX450R_Racer

I would like to go but there is a GNCC race in Vero Beach that weekend.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

runfox

#2
Well Im off that day, I got my new Kawie BF750, I have never been to ONF but want to, and my racks can haul trash, so if you all dont mind a newb following you I would like to go.If most of you are riding sport quads without racks you'll need some utes like mine. I could get to meet some of you all too. Im about an hour away from ONF taking 40 west from Barbeville,  Im not sure about where to go from there, maybe  1Scorpion you can pm me with directions .Are we talking the south ONF big scrub area Im guessing?
My the Force be with you, the BRUTE FORCE that is!!

EZ-Duzit

#3
Count me in!    ;D     Just let me know where we are meeting and what time. 

PS: MMMMM!!!!  Breakfast!!!!!
"What gets measured is not always important, and what is important cannot always be measured."
"The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead."
-- Albert Einstein --

1Scorpion

Runfox pm sent! and We are Utility riders. Some times we ride quick but carefuly we know we are not the only ones riding in Ocala  LOL . As for Mr.Ez-Duzit I've never seen you miss a meal yet!   So far we have 1 Kawasaki BF750, 1 Can-Am 500. 2 Honda 4x4's . This should make for some interesting conversation. LOL

Scramdaddy

2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

runfox

Yeah I was wondering what all we need to ride in the ONF? I just bought my Kawie so I guess my sticker will come in the mail. DO we need anything else like a flag or anything, I got my helmet and goggles coming in.
My the Force be with you, the BRUTE FORCE that is!!

1Scorpion

Check with your dealer about your sticker some have the mailed to them . It takes a couple of weeks for them to get it. You don't need a flag, Or helmet , But I won't ride without a helmet. Goggles are a must. I bring a bandana in case it is dusty. Also a small cooler or something you can carry a few drinks and a snack for a break on the trail. If you have a map of the trails in won't hurt to bring it. Oh yaeh bring your sense of humor I ride with a couple of clowns.

runfox

Clowns huh, does that mean I have to find a big red nose and some oversized shoes?Hmmmm.... ::) :stoogies.gif
My the Force be with you, the BRUTE FORCE that is!!

EZ-Duzit

Are you calling me a clown Mr. 1Scorpion? Although I resemble that remark It is YOU that is the "leader of the pack" so I guess that makes you "HEAD CLOWN" !!!     ;D
"What gets measured is not always important, and what is important cannot always be measured."
"The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead."
-- Albert Einstein --

runfox

Quote from: 1Scorpion on February 06, 2007, 04:08:48 PM
Ok here we go. Let's plan on March 3rd. for a ride and small stuff clean up. No one has to pick trash unless they choose to. Anyone have a Suggestion as to where to meet ?  I was thinking about across from the OHV center on fr 88 about 2.5 miles north of 316. At 0900.  Unless there is some where we could meet for breakfast then go to the forest. I'll have 2 riders maybe 3 coming with me. anyone else ?

So we going to meet at this OHV center or at the gas stations at the corner of 316 and 19? I would really appreciate meeting at the gas stations rather than trying to find this fr88 by myself, I know the signs for the forest roads are easy to miss.
My the Force be with you, the BRUTE FORCE that is!!

1Scorpion

At the corner of 316 and 19 I think there is a gas station and a small shopping plaza there.

EZ-Duzit

"What gets measured is not always important, and what is important cannot always be measured."
"The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead."
-- Albert Einstein --

runfox

Well Im major bummed out, by a few things. #1 My truck died on me, wouldnt start , oil sprayed under the hood, dont look good,maybe overheated with a blown head gasket I'm thinking,  wont be fixed anytime soon. My truck is my quad transport, Im still working on my rental hose, Im not done so I need to finish that before I go riding anyway, and then fix my truck so I can even take my quad anywhere. SO even if this ride were still on I couldnt go right now anyway. BUT, I'll get this rental house done, and then fix my truck and , then in a few weeks maybe I'll be ready to ride with any of you all.
My the Force be with you, the BRUTE FORCE that is!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com