A tree huggers letter to the Naples Daily News

Started by Thrumud, February 01, 2005, 08:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONEslowEXer

i live off randall i haven't rode by his house but i would like too
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

AndyChevy

dude ride out to the flag pond if u know where that is and contact me and i will meet u and show u wher ethis faggot lives he almost got my probation valdiated

Thrumud

Guys, there no need for violence or vandalism.  Next time you see this idiot just run him over with the quad and say he got in your way.   Just a thought  ;D
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrasher

QuoteGuys, there no need for violence or vandalism.  Next time you see this idiot just run him over with the quad and say he got in your way.   Just a thought  ;D

oops!
 :-/

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

450R_Matt

Im just stating facts here. Do you want to help solve the problem or be a part of the problem... :o

O No I did it again on another post.....oooppppps. :-X

Maybe thats where you know who lives slowEXer

where do you live.... ???
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

stump66

#30
 
Filer, Eddie
7150 Lilac Ln,
Naples, FL 34120-2428
(239) 348-9103  
 ;D


Could it be one in the same???
 :o
anybody got a quarter? lol

mapquest looks like a dirt road too

 ::) I'm so naughty
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

stump66

Sorry to keep postin here but this jerk is wacked, here is another of his letters, what a cook.Seems he has nothing better to do then write letters.


Editor, Naples Daily News:

Why is there so much debate about whether evolution or creationism is correct? Does it really matter? Nothing can be proven definitively. Scientists are learning new things all the time, and as time passes, today's truths become tomorrow's heresy. I'm all for learning new things, but we must be careful not to become dogmatic.

The older I get, the less I know and am now at the point of not believing in anything for sure. I find it hard to understand how life could spontaneously appear from lifeless matter, such as what evolutionists generally believe. I also find it hard to understand how a supreme being could create life and inanimate matter in this vast universe from nothing. I think the human mind is too infinitesimal to comprehend the beginning of all things.

It's hard enough trying to understand nature and the world's problems. I believe in living for the present, and trying to make this a better world to live in. The past is dead and the future will take care of itself if we live a responsible life by becoming Earth's caretakers.

The most important thing we can learn is how to live in harmony with nature and how to save the planet. People argue over things like the soul, abortion, creationism, evolution, etc. while the Earth is being destroyed by both religious and non-religious people.

Being a true agnostic, I find it hard to believe in any dogma.


— Eddie Filer/Big Corkscrew Island
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

KnightRida

cough coulosergh cough i wonder if this guy has a day job :-/
~ RiDe Or DiE ~ In Quad We Trust
  yUCK
 Famaha

AndyChevy

Quotecough coulosergh cough i wonder if this guy has a day job :-/

no this guy doesn't work he stays home all day with his boyfriend he is like 70 years old. got dang librals

mainetoo2005

#35
Hi guys....

I have a couple of point to make. As usaul I imagine some of my points will be popular, some will not.

1. This guy has a right to his opinion as do you.
2. Slinging insults directed at him to each other on this forum is useless although it seems to be all any of us do.
3. Stop wasting your time typing here.
4. We are our own worst enemies.
5. Take time to send a calm, sane, well written, rebuttal letter to the editor of the news paper that this was written to.
6. Join or start a local club. Do clean-ups. Wave to landowners, or even better, stop and talk to landowners! Maybe even offer to take them for a ride.

A while back the article below was written to the Sarasota Herald-Tribune:

http://www.atvflorida.com/atvnews-101103.shtml

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

450R_Matt

QuoteHi guys....

I have a couple of point to make. As usaul I imagine some of my points will be popular, some will not.

1. This guy has a right to his opinion as do you.
2. Slinging insults directed at him to each other on this forum is useless although it seems to be all any of us do.
3. Stop wasting your time typing here.
4. We are our own worst enemies.
5. Take time to send a calm, sane, well written, rebuttal letter to the editor of the news paper that this was written to.
6. Join or start a local club. Do clean-ups. Wave to landowners, or even better, stop and talk to landowners! Maybe even offer to take them for a ride.

A while back the article below was written to the Sarasota Herald-Tribune:

http://www.atvflorida.com/atvnews-101103.shtml

Just having some fun and venting thats all.   Dont take it the wrong way. Read your #1 then you should have stop right there.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Thrumud

No not #1  ....  # 3 and then stop there.  LOL .... just kidding.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

yfz450psycho

i hope this guy rides a f@*king bicycle cause if he drives a car he is f@*king poluting gods mother f@*king earth what a F@*KING A$$ HOLE thats whats wrong with the USA

o4250

Quotei hope this guy rides a f@*king bicycle cause if he drives a car he is f@*king poluting gods mother f@*king earth what a F@*KING A$$ HOLE thats whats wrong with the USA



Easy there hotrod

AndyChevy

Quotei hope this guy rides a f@*king bicycle cause if he drives a car he is f@*king poluting gods mother f@*king earth what a F@*KING A$$ HOLE thats whats wrong with the USA


umm man this faggot does ride a bike but he doesn't go anywhere

o4250

Andy chevy where do you live? Im starting A house off of randall as soon as these permits get accepted >:( I now reside off of golden gate blvd. But if this guys lives by me november 1st will be his clean up day ;D

AndyChevy

QuoteAndy chevy where do you live? Im starting A house off of randall as soon as these permits get accepted >:( I now reside off of golden gate blvd. But if this guys lives by me november 1st will be his clean up day ;D

i live off of immokle road by the Corksrew Sancuary about 8 miles past the G's store on immokle road and btw my name is Anthony

500runner

yep, ride bye his house on a wheelie and wave the finger at him!!!!  because it wont matter if you knock on his door a give him a BAG of KRISPY CREEMS , he hates ATVER  period!!!!!! ;D

AndyChevy

Quoteyep, ride bye his house on a wheelie and wave the finger at him!!!!  because it wont matter if you knock on his door a give him a BAG of KRISPY CREEMS , he hates ATVER  period!!!!!! ;D

excatly man that is y i ahte this guy

Da_Mtg_Man

#46
Quotei live off of immokle road by the Corksrew Sancuary about 8 miles past the G's store on immokle road and btw my name is Anthony

Do you know Jimmy and Becky Freese?
The road dead ends into Corkscrew, you take a left and they live a few hundred yards down on the left.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

jahaiap

QuoteRead what this )!ck had to say about us.  Warning this will pi$$ you off.



They hurt nature


Editor, Naples Daily News:

I disagree with the Daily News' Jan. 23 editorial defending all-terrain vehicle riders.

I believe ATVs should be outlawed except for official use.

I have a suggestion for ATV riders who are upset because they can't ride their vehicles in Picayune Strand State Forest any longer: Why don't you get together as a group and find some undisturbed land which needs recovery and plant trees? You could form a club, have picnics and do something beneficial for Mother Earth instead of destroying nature with your air-polluting machines.

Another suggestion is to thin the woods of exotic plants, such as melaluca, Brazilian peppers, etc. You could turn the event into something enjoyable and have a feeling of accomplishing something constructive. You would help the forests instead of causing destruction to the fragility of the environment.

I'm biased. I hate ATVs. Some riders pass my house on our gravel road and stir up dust, pollute the air, make holes in the road and make a terrible racket as they drive at excessive speeds.

It's too bad some people have to have fun at the expense of other people and Mother Nature by riding destructive machines. We need laws to protect people and the environment.

Read the book "The Man Who Planted Trees" by Jean Giono and become inspired to create forests. It's my favorite book. That man planted trees on barren land and transformed it into a beautiful forest.

Humans are destroying nature with machines and poisons.


Eddie Filer/Big Corkscrew Island

group ride @ the filer residence... there aren't enough four-letter words to describe people like this guy. im serious about the ride...
07 Rhino 660 SE

AndyChevy

hell yea on the group ride we should give this guys lawn an exetreme makeover

KnightRida

wouldn't be hard too find out who did it kinda only a 2 page post about it lol
~ RiDe Or DiE ~ In Quad We Trust
  yUCK
 Famaha

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com