Danny Dew Gett'er Done

Started by Chuck_Norris, April 22, 2007, 10:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck_Norris

We built a jump in the back yard this weekend, the kids were loving it. I was only able to get one picture before the batteries went south. so Here is my oldest son gett'ner Done


jayman

Nice Backyard, can I move in with you?
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

dreth

now you need to work on a landing for that jump in the back yard ;)  nice air 8)

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Dreth on April 23, 2007, 11:33:11 AM
now you need to work on a landing for that jump in the back yard ;)  nice air 8)

I agree, we're going to extend to jump to a table top to avoid the flat landing. Gotta to admit the kid is good fo being 12

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Danny your lookin great. Showing up the old man ;)
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Eric5555

cool.....I wish my back yard was big enough to make a jump
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Chuck_Norris