Kentucky Mountain Trails

Started by wilburz, May 12, 2005, 08:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

couple of pics

[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

another

[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

one more

[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Busta Nutt

wilburz I been living in the mountains for 3 years and the week before I move back down there you want to plan a trip up here? ??? Besides your old lady ain't letting you off the block  :o

wilburz

yes but this place is an hour less driving time than Arkansas. Plus you can ride your atv down the streets in town and stuff. My OL has been known to allow me off the block on occassion.  
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Busta Nutt

Hell where I live if you don't ride your atv on the street you are in the minority.

GSPKurt

I am very interested in going there. My wife has a 2x4 Polaris 330 TrailBoss. Is she going to be able to ride there?
Kurt
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

bftclub

very interesting thread!!!!!!!!looks like some place to look further into for a family vacation

susieblazer


  What time in the summer r u talking? We have the week of July 4th off (weekend to weekend). Sounds kewl..
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

wilburz

QuoteI am very interested in going there. My wife has a 2x4 Polaris 330 TrailBoss. Is she going to be able to ride there?
Kurt

My bike is 2x4 also. I would guess you can ride trails from estreme to easy. Pick your poison.

  
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

Quote What time in the summer r u talking? We have the week of July 4th off (weekend to weekend). Sounds kewl..

I will have to check with the wife on that date.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

DaKota

Thats a long drive. Do smell road trip? Who got a school bus.

Busta Nutt

Might I suggest September or October the scenery is a lot better and it is a might cooler :)

susieblazer

 
  Will not be able to go those months until next year  [smiley=Cry.gif]
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

CA650

I have to agree with wilburzbro,that weather and sceenery are better. So I would be up for that time for sure. By the way I'm a newbie, and haven't met anyone from this site yet, because I don't get much time to ride and when I do it is during the week Because I work weekends and Mondays.

wilburz

QuoteI have to agree with wilburzbro,that weather and sceenery are better. So I would be up for that time for sure. By the way I'm a newbie, and haven't met anyone from this site yet, because I don't get much time to ride and when I do it is during the week Because I work weekends and Mondays.

You can go to L-cross this Friday. lot of dudes up in PSL going there this weekend.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com