Were To Get Cheap Powder Coating?

Started by hondarider95, January 30, 2007, 04:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hondarider95

Anyone know were I can get my frame/subframe powder coated for cheap? I bought a whole bunch of frame paint, but now its to cold to use it. I can get it sand blasted, and I'll plug the wholes if I can get some plugs somehow. Let me know.

Thanks

KB

#1

gearhead400

i have a friend that does it. He doesnt charge much and he's real good. But i dont think he has his oven built yet for the big stuff (engine's, frames, etc.)
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

GrlNextDoor

Where are you located?  I know a couple of people that do this.

hondarider95

I am in central florida, near orlando.


mrbones

Quote from: KB on January 30, 2007, 05:05:48 PM
You could try www.allamericanpowdercoating.com

I've used them before to finish up a street bike project of mine. While the owner can be a little cranky at times, the work is prefect and done on time as promised. If I remember correctly, motorcycle frames are $125 to get done. Not sure on quad frames, but I'm sure its close. Just call them.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

450rutmaker

If in Jacksonville area I would say PowderTech in orange park. They have done all my quads parts and my work sends them around 30000 a month in rails and fence. Really good work
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks