Best Exhaust for a Honda 400EX

Started by FoxHondaRider, February 06, 2007, 04:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is the Best Exhaust for a Honda 400EX

White Brothers
2 (33.3%)
HMF
3 (50%)
FMF
0 (0%)
Yoshimura
2 (33.3%)
Other
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: February 16, 2007, 04:45:08 PM

FoxHondaRider

What would be the best exhaust and why?
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done


gearhead400

Yup, curtis sparks. HMF is my next choice though.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

klutchbuster400


FoxHondaRider

thanks, almost all of my friends with a 400ex have a HMF exhaust and its amazing, i'll check out the curtis sparks
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

PLAYBOY_400

I HAVE AN 05 400EX AND I WANTED THE YOSHI BUT ENDED UP GETTING THE DMC AFTERBURNER FULL EXHAUST. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS AT ALL ABOUT IT. IT SOUNDS GREAT AND HAS PLENTY OF TORQUE TO IT. I HEAR SPARKS IS THE BEST BUT MY DMC IS GREAT TOO. JUST MY INPUT ABOUT IT. JR.
2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com