Big Scrub or Alexander Springs (wiregrass)

Started by richieboy300, February 06, 2007, 11:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

richieboy300

Hey all. I've been reading posts for a long time. Now I've finally joined since I just bought a Suzuki LTZ400. I want to go ride this weekend. Some freinds that ride are going to go with. Which is better Big Scrub or Alexander Springs (wiregrass). Also heading north on 19 out of Eustis what are the best ways to get to both.

Thanks Rich

chevy57harley79

Big Scrub.  I live in pinellas county, cant help with directions.

smokechaser068

from eustis take 19 to 42 turn left go past 452 turn right on fr588 camp ground on left.
or take 452 north to 42 turn left go 300yards turn right on fr588 camp ground on left about 7 miles.
cougar 325 me
kazuma 150 wife
suzuki 125 3 wheeler son
kazuma 50 daughter

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com