RV RENTALS????

Started by LINK500, January 31, 2007, 04:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LINK500

I AM GOING TO BE GOING TO DURHAMTOWN IN APRIL AND I WANTED TO RENT AN RV TO MAKE THE RIDE A LITTLE MORE ENJOYABLE FOR MY KIDS. I AM LOCATED IN MIAMI. DOES ANY ONE HAVE ANY INFO???? ;)

THANKS

Jeepin'


Bigscrb15

check with your local rv dealership, some of them rent rv's
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

digginfool

There used to be a place on LeJeune, right near the airport that rented nice RVs.  Can't remember their name but I used them several times until I purchased my own.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com