jetskiing in january

Started by NYRAPTOR, January 24, 2007, 03:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYRAPTOR

it was a little colder than i thought

[attachment deleted by admin]

NYRAPTOR

 :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

NYRAPTOR

 :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

ebtrx450r

Nice! good ol' howard park. You should take them to Dunedin Causeway. There is a nice spot where the waves come in. You can get some great air! I just went wakeboarding Sun. Water was cold but atleast the air is warm.

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Hoosier Daddy

only the Yankees...  :Wacko.gif   LOL
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

klutchbuster400

Cool pics, Jetskiing is so fun, I prefer the stand ups though.

Young Gun

Quote from: ebtrx450r on January 24, 2007, 04:16:41 PM
Nice! good ol' howard park. You should take them to Dunedin Causeway. There is a nice spot where the waves come in. You can get some great air! I just went wakeboarding Sun. Water was cold but atleast the air is warm.

Dunedian Causeway is the best.  Thats where we go with friends alot.  I was in the water by Dunedin in the middle of December and it was freezing and I was only up to my knees :dunno.gif I ran like a little girl out of the water about 10min later cause it came high enough to touch "the boys"
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Alba450

Sweet pics!   

I wish it would clear up 1 day so I can take out my ski...
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

NYRAPTOR

the dunedin causeway was awesome just a little crowded. these two pics are from long island, ny before we moved down. broke my leg in 2 places that day. i've posted it before but it's a good reminder to take it easy. now i just cruise.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Young Gun

WOAH the last pic you got major air.  Crazy Yankee :D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

dreth

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on January 24, 2007, 11:16:57 PM
the dunedin causeway was awesome just a little crowded. these two pics are from long island, ny before we moved down. broke my leg in 2 places that day. i've posted it before but it's a good reminder to take it easy. now i just cruise.




that pic never gets old! the older we get the higher it looks ;)

1FasterBlaster

   It's a  good picture.I can't even see the cables attached to the helicopter!!
  I use to have a GP1200.Those Yamaha's truly haul azz!!

gearhead400

After riding quads for so long i couldnt imagine how a jetski could be fun but its a blast. I'd love to jump waves like that, looks so sick.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

NYRAPTOR

my buddy sent me this pic of his ski from new york. it's a polaris slx 1200. this is with out a doubt the fastest ski i have ever ridden. it has a couple of mods ;). we both got clocked on the water true speed. mine 59.7 mph. his 68.5 mph. usually speed doesn't bother me but hitting nearly 70 mph 2 feet above the water on his ski scared me a bit. we were clocked with a radar gun and our speedometers were way off.  john

[attachment deleted by admin]