Best spot for beginners in Central Florida ?

Started by batman, January 25, 2007, 05:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

batman

New to ATV'ing in Florida.  I need to know a good place to ride near central florida (Apopka).  Prefer trails over heavy mud, (3 of my ATV are not 4x4). Have 3 kis that don't have too much experience so place can't be too intense. Thanks in Advance for info!

Ida_Mann

probably the best around will be Ocala for you,,,,there are lots of members in your area so I'm sure someone else will chime in.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

jocolo

without a question close to you go to hwy 27, you'll never get lost your kids can ride by themselves good beginers spot

PROBIRD

HWY 27?

What does this mean?

sorry was looking thru old posts....thanks

jocolo


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com