Gator Tag on bumper

Started by Hondarider22, January 14, 2007, 01:20:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondarider22

Well, everyone knows ebtrx450r to be quite the OSU fan, and I decided to make a bet with him right before the game. if the gators won, he had to put a gator tag on the front bumper of his bike for 5 races and vise versa for me. atleast he is a man of his word and didnt give me any trouble about it, so here are some pics of his new license plate  :P




ebtrx450r

Hey I am a man of my word but you didn't have to slash my tire!! Jerk!! Ha Ha

53yfz450

WOW.........dont park by us at the track ok.lol
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Hondarider22

Quote from: ebtrx450r on January 14, 2007, 01:22:10 AM
Hey I am a man of my word but you didn't have to slash my tire!! Jerk!! Ha Ha

ya i thought u deserved it, oh i also took a leak in your gas tank, sorry  ::)

ebtrx450r

Quote from: 53yfz450 on January 14, 2007, 01:22:32 AM
WOW.........dont park by us at the track ok.lol

lol yeah I may be shunned for this.

Quote from: MolonyLTR_19 on January 14, 2007, 01:23:12 AM
Quote from: ebtrx450r on January 14, 2007, 01:22:10 AM
Hey I am a man of my word but you didn't have to slash my tire!! Jerk!! Ha Ha

ya i thought u deserved it, oh i also took a leak in your gas tank, sorry  ::)

Thanks Alan your quite the friend ;)

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Young Gun

Looks pretty damn good if I may say so.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

#13_LT-R450

LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

Fox17