Where to ride in Brevard County?

Started by RaptorCwgrl, May 17, 2005, 10:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaptorCwgrl

Hey I am just curious as to where I can ride a Raptor 660 around these here woods and be okay mudd wise. If any can help that would be awesome.

jwscroll

Canaveral Groves, And 5A are good places to start. Then there's satelite road and Port St. John.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

team_quad_green

#2
port st.john  on grissom parkway  just north of kings hiway that best place for a sport quad there raptor cowgirl  by the way is your raptor white.
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

Numkut

#3
There is alot of acres back in Canaveral Groves (I think its canaveral groves) near Fay Lake (back of Port St. John). Only thing that sucks is you have to drive back their cause cops are all over the scene. Haven't ever ridden there but my Bro lives back there and I lived there for 9 years.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com