C&R mud park in palmdale

Started by ONEslowEXer, April 17, 2005, 04:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONEslowEXer

Has anyone heard weather it will be open this coming up weekend?
I went a while back and it was great and only 15.00 compared to MSG 30$ so if anyone knows bout it let me know I wanna go back!
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

ONEslowEXer

nobody from that area ??? hendry county glades county?
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

4xPlay

hey slow.where is Palmdale.....I see it must be in Hendry or Glades county,is it on 27 north of clewiston?
'05 Grizzly,29.5x12x12 outlaws,Gorilla axles,2in. lift,maxxis 8 spoke wheels,lift springs(highlifter),1in widetrac spacers in front,k&n,prefilter,super trapp,dynojet,Power
Now,Warn 2.5,all brushed alum. bash plates(yamaha),custom graphics,self leveling beverage holder.

2001 Road King Clas

ONEslowEXer

25mile north of labelle  in glades county....where 29 intersects 27
7 miles north of that on your right
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

vtwin

shut down wont be opened anymore

MuddyGurl101

Quoteshut down wont be opened anymore

Well that sux! But figures, everything seems to get shut down. [smiley=Cry.gif]
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

ONEslowEXer

another one bites the dust [smiley=banghead.gif] [smiley=banghead.gif] [smiley=banghead.gif]
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

Skitzo

Who was the authoritive figure that shut it down?
2005 King Quad 700, w/ ITP c-series whls, 26" trailmasters, warn 2.5 winch
1998 Dodge, 3/4 ton
Giddie Up!!!!!!!!!

mudmaster

C&R was shut down due to not having the right permits.
They destroyed wetlands and south florida water management said heres your fines!
They might try to reopen but i doubt it.
Later
"mud"
master the mud at L-Cross X-treme Events!

ONEslowEXer

QuoteC&R was shut down due to not having the right permits.
They destroyed wetlands and south florida water management said heres your fines!
They might try to reopen but i doubt it.
Later
"mud"

sorry MUD but your gunna have some competition!
And by the way he didn't destroy wetlands his land was used for the fill dirt  for hwy 27 in the 1940's so its man made
And they have all the right permits now so they gunna be around for awhile. Time to drop those prices lol  
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

450R_Matt

#10
Silly to drive right by if its the same thing but less $. If it opens I will check it out.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

ATVDirtDemon

#11
I know I will go....... ;) ;D maybe this owner will let us see some boobies :o out there without whining like some others do.  ;) ;D

FORDFANZ

QuoteI know I will go....... ;) ;D maybe this owner will let us see some boobies :o out there without whining like some others do.  ;) ;D

As  much  as  i  like  boobs  there  is  a time  and  place  for  it  !!!I  have  kids  and  I  take  them  w/ me  to  play  so  I  dont  mind  not  seeing  the  Boobs    besides  i got  them  at  home   ;D
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORDFANZ

Anymore info  on  July 2nd  weekend 
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AintSkeered

Kids should not be taught to be afraid of bare breasts, but, I think the fear is that it will lead to other random acts of kindness. LOL
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

muddy garfield

Can anyone tell me how to get to C&R from WPB?

FORDFANZ

Quote from: muddy garfield on June 12, 2005, 11:10:43 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get to C&R from WPB?
Look  above  in  the  posts  !!!! ::) ::)
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!