New Skid Lid

Started by LakeMaryKid, January 21, 2007, 09:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeMaryKid

HJC CLX-5 Arena

Oakley Crow Bars:


$202.22 later, my head is well protected. Thanks to the guy at SPS for the deal he gave me.

-Curtis-
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

dreth

i see your back in heaven ;)

LakeMaryKid

LOL That i am! Tomorrow i shall be riding!!!  >:D

-Curtis-
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

gearhead400

Nice, i was just looking at that same helmet on rockymountain
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

NYRAPTOR

nice melon protector. now we can meet up at croom and ride.

LakeMaryKid

Thats for sure John. I think ill be going out to Croom sometime soon. What do you need to be able to get a pass to croom?

-Curtis-
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

NYRAPTOR

just a title i think and 45 bucks. it's a fun place to ride.

1slowfox

I know this is a little old but Curtis .. I just bought me a new DVX400! we should go ride somtime I'am free weds/sundays.
I <3 Fiberglass !