Mondex?

Started by MadMudder, January 21, 2007, 12:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMudder

I head about a place around Rodman called the mondex I think. Its supposted to be extremly muddy and fun. Its before you get to the huge bridge and the entrance to rodman. Does anybody know what im talking about. Is it legal? Info would be great.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Redneck Chic

I WAS THERE TODAY THAT PLACE IS AWSOME, I HAVE A GRIZZLY 660 AND I HAD A BLAST! WE WENT LAST WEEKEND WE HAVE A FEW PICS POSTED ON PHOTOBUCKET.COM  THEN SEARCH RAC9190

MadMudder

Wow, that looks awsome. Love the pics! Is that blue sportsman a 400? Also, did the law give you trouble out there?
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

bearfoot_25

Quote from: MadMudder on January 21, 2007, 11:01:54 PM
Wow, that looks awsome. Love the pics! Is that blue sportsman a 400? Also, did the law give you trouble out there?


The Mondex is Legal, the Law will not give you crap unless you are acting stupid (underage drinking, drugs ect.....) Ive been going out there for 17yrs.

MadMudder

Wow, me and my dad rode around out there today and it looked awsome. One thing we noticed is that it looked really low. Has it ever been like totaly underwater? Also, is there any one place that people gather at. We drove around for a while and all we saw was one white chevy truck. Any more info would be apprecicated.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

kuma

Been out there several times lots of fun as long as you stay off hwy 19 area you will be left alone by local popo. And yes it is legal ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com