RIDING OFF 19

Started by POLARIS 330, January 22, 2007, 12:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POLARIS 330

 Hey i've recently heard that all riding off 19 is no longer aloud is this true, i've been told they have been handing out $175 tickets. ???

GrizzlyBear

East of 19 has no trails open.  Yes they are giving out tickets there.
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

POLARIS 330

why have they closed this area down and are they suppose to reopen it.

YFZRob

Quote from: GrizzlyBear on January 22, 2007, 01:31:36 PM
East of 19 has no trails open.  Yes they are giving out tickets there.

East of 19, but west of 445, correct?  We have that awesome whooped out 16.7 mile Wandering Wiregrass trail to enjoy to the east of 445.  Some of my favorite trails in the whole forrest were between 445/Powerlines and Paisley.  I normally would get in 50-60 miles of trails in 1/2 day...now we are blessed with that awesome 16.7 mile loop....I can go around in circles 4 times now for entertainment...oh, and hope I don't hit someone who's coming the other way on a damn rhino or pick-up truck!!  Sorry.....I can't resist bitching.
-Robert-
-2009 KTM 525 XC Quad, FTR #8 Quad 30+
-1988 250R, Almost all original
-2006 Rincon 680
-2008 KTM 200 XCW, FTR #78C C-200.

Eworm

Quote from: YFZRob on January 22, 2007, 04:08:55 PM
Quote from: GrizzlyBear on January 22, 2007, 01:31:36 PM
East of 19 has no trails open.  Yes they are giving out tickets there.

East of 19, but west of 445, correct?  We have that awesome whooped out 16.7 mile Wandering Wiregrass trail to enjoy to the east of 445.  Some of my favorite trails in the whole forrest were between 445/Powerlines and Paisley.  I normally would get in 50-60 miles of trails in 1/2 day...now we are blessed with that awesome 16.7 mile loop....I can go around in circles 4 times now for entertainment...oh, and hope I don't hit someone who's coming the other way on a damn rhino or pick-up truck!!  Sorry.....I can't resist bitching.


Oh man, I HEAR YOU!!!!!!!! The accident you describe is inevitable and will happen. It is just a matter of time. Perhaps, it is all a set up and "they" want it to happen so that they can close the entire place down to ATV use. hummmmm............

lisa

  You got that right Eworm, btw where ya been?
In His Hands,
Lisa
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
Mark Twain - Notebook, 1904