Need help finding a song!

Started by Toomey, January 20, 2007, 08:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomey

I heard this song on Big 106 (South Florida classic rock station).
The chorus is something about "hey wind, go up the hill", or something like that.  I know that wind and hill are in the chorus.  And the sound of the song is like the type of songs they put into Vietnam footage, good guitar and the style of the singing, it has the 70's Vietnam era type rock sound to it.  If anyone knows what it is, that'd be great.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

dynodon

Not sure, BUT it sounds kinda like a song from Buffalo Springfield
I think the title is look whats going down or something like that????
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: Toomey on January 20, 2007, 08:17:56 PM
I heard this song on Big 106 (South Florida classic rock station).
The chorus is something about "hey wind, go up the hill", or something like that.  I know that wind and hill are in the chorus.  And the sound of the song is like the type of songs they put into Vietnam footage, good guitar and the style of the singing, it has the 70's Vietnam era type rock sound to it.  If anyone knows what it is, that'd be great.

google those words plus add the word "lyrics" the go to I Tunes to see if that is the song
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Toomey

It sounds like that Buffalo Springfield song For What It's Worth, same sound.  And I think "rising wind" is in the chorus.  I haven't been able to find it in a search engine.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

MedicMudder

Hi, I am good at knowing music, plus I am older than dirt!!! Try going the web site of the radio station. They list the songs the played
some times. Try to get me more words. ???
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com