What type of person would rent a quad

Started by Dewey, January 19, 2007, 09:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrumud

Dewey, jump aboard - we might be heading to Cuba soon !   Think about it ... Cuba is only 1 and a half hours away, ONF is 5 hours away !   No brainer !  And you can fish on the way there ! 
ATVCUBATOURS.COM     Hook it up pete find me a toy hauling boat !    :X
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

FishaHallic

When I rented quads in South Dakota I thought it was a great deal and we paid around $175 for 2 hours of riding we had 1 quad and 1 kawasakie mule and we had a blast.  I think about 1/2 the people that rent would be tourist and the other 1/2 locals.  The locals would probably want an all day rate and maybe the tourist a 1/2 day rate or by the hour.  I think it would be a tough business but you may be able to make it with hard work and some good marketing.  Good luck

Gato

#27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq6zyYarGwI Here you go we are off. just need to get a freekin paint job b4 we go showing up in a duck truck is not good for the image.lol
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Dewey

 I sure appreciate all the input. I still think there would be a niche market for the folks that have already done the Disney thing.... talk about expensive? $12.00 for a Mickey-tuna sandwich and $4.00 for a Mickey-coke!!? This is a tourist state and yes Ocala has shut down a considerable amount of trails but still there's a boatload of them, with more on the way. I think ATVing is a great family outing and we've all been hooked from the get-go

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com