photoshoppe'd images

Started by KD 428, January 19, 2007, 10:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KD 428

I don't know how many people have photoshop,, but if you do post up some pics of your creations. Heres some of mine.

before:



After:




drag version lol




Before:





After w/ ferrari rims lol:







Even though I'm not too good, I thought it would be fun to post




HONDA CRF450R

Young Gun

The first one where you made the rims black looks pretty good, I think the other ones you were just BSing around :D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

KD 428

heres another lol

[attachment deleted by admin]
HONDA CRF450R

KD 428

 ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
HONDA CRF450R

Bigscrb15

Quote from: hondarider05 on January 20, 2007, 02:29:10 AM
heres another lol

I think your axle is bent, lol. photoshop is hard to get the perspective right.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

KD 428

lol yeah it is!! Oh well practice makes perfect
HONDA CRF450R

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

LakeMaryKid

#8
I very highly doubt you want to get me started on this. LOL

Here is one for you.


-Curtis-
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Asphaltdragon

#9
Let me get in on this... oldies first

[attachment deleted by admin]
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Asphaltdragon

who remembers this one?

[attachment deleted by admin]
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Asphaltdragon

this was from a photoshop challenge

[attachment deleted by admin]
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Asphaltdragon

... judges please ...

[attachment deleted by admin]
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Young Gun

:R @ the MaryKate and Ashley Olson one
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

KD 428

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on January 20, 2007, 04:10:08 AM
I very highly doubt you want to get me started on this. LOL

Here is one for you.


-Curtis-

That is sick! Come on lets see some more!!
HONDA CRF450R

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

LakeMaryKid

One of my truck:

A Buddies truck:


Another of my truck:

A nice background i made:

Design for a company:

Once was a shirt design for ATP i made:


Dale tribute:

Banner for a company's webpage:

A buddy of mine:

A background for myself:

First time using grunge:

Dreth:


-Curtis-
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

LakeMaryKid

Cant forget the imfamous logo i designed!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

Asphaltdragon

sliding on my newly atp'd 400ex

[attachment deleted by admin]
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Asphaltdragon

Every guy should experience what 130,000 pounds @ 65 mph feels like. Then do it again in a Peterbilt  8)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

strtrcr06

Might be a stupid question, but where do you go to do all of this photoshop stuff?
"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

Young Gun

Quote from: strtrcr06 on January 21, 2007, 05:52:08 PM
Might be a stupid question, but where do you go to do all of this photoshop stuff?

Where they go?  Photoshop is a program lol. 



http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Miami450R

Its not an atv. but still a nice PS I just made. My Current Wallpaper on my comp.

How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

gearhead400

favorite picture of that quad curtis is the one where the roost is in color along with the dirt from the front tire, thats sick. All of those are bad ass but that one pic is my favorite.


btw, that kids axle isnt bent, thats the new 4 wheel steering package. ;)
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

qt314nfla

Asphault, I love the Ida cabin w/ the mouse and doritos.  Classic!  I wasn't there for that but the story is legend!

KD 428

Heres one i just made for my friend

[attachment deleted by admin]
HONDA CRF450R

KD 428

..

[attachment deleted by admin]
HONDA CRF450R

Paul_S


TRX450R_Racer

supeR


[attachment deleted by admin]
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

TRX450R_Racer

flames


[attachment deleted by admin]
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

KD 428

How would u change the color of an atvs frame in photoshop?
HONDA CRF450R

KD 428

one I just made of my friend riding my quad...

[attachment deleted by admin]
HONDA CRF450R

TRX450R_Racer

yellow.

Someone else did these not me. I have the program but don't know how to use it.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

TRX450R_Racer

cammo


[attachment deleted by admin]
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

TRX450R_Racer

retro


[attachment deleted by admin]
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Young Gun

TRX450R_Racer, your good with PS.  I wish I could do that with it.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: SuzukiRacerFL on January 21, 2007, 11:21:02 PM
TRX450R_Racer, your good with PS.  I wish I could do that with it.

I can't use it either. Someone I know did those.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Young Gun

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 21, 2007, 11:23:17 PM
Quote from: SuzukiRacerFL on January 21, 2007, 11:21:02 PM
TRX450R_Racer, your good with PS.  I wish I could do that with it.

I can't use it either. Someone I know did those.

oh lol.  He did an excellent job Ive used PS for awhile and never came close to something like that.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Paul_S


#26YFZ

A few from when I was changing my bike's colors






A few random ones.



Paul_S


TRX450R_Racer

This is a cool thread. I diggin the all blue YFZ.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

CountryBoy

Wow!! Thats pretty cool. 8) That PS Superman Honda looks cool.
_*Modded Motorsports*_
       (727)432-0270

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/TCNales
www.GandGracing.com

*Thanks to my Sponsors*
M&M Racing
SKY Powersports
AC Racing
Scott USA
PowerMadd
Gaerne

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: CountryBoy on January 22, 2007, 02:34:45 PM
Wow!! Thats pretty cool. 8) That PS Superman Honda looks cool.

The Superman one is my favorite one also. I would like to do my quad like that one day.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: CountryBoy on January 22, 2007, 02:34:45 PM
Wow!! Thats pretty cool. 8) That PS Superman Honda looks cool.

yeah that's pimp
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja