Planet Sand went to a pay site!!!

Started by methyman, January 19, 2007, 05:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

methyman

Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

#1
How cheap!
I guess Charlie didnt get enough fun screwing over (cant say who and who and who), so now he wants to do it to everyone.....
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

dynodon

LMFAO, What a CHEAP azz!!!!!!!!
I couldnt agree with you more Chris ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

HondaATC

I seen that last night. I loved the site but not enough to pay for it. The thing is no way everyone that was there before will pay and be members again. So even if you do pay, you arent going to have near as good as membership as before. I think its a pretty cheesy thing to do, my site is a little bit bigger then this one and not quite as large as Planetsand. We do yearly events and stuff too, and don't have any problem making it by without advertisements or making people pay to use it. All they woulda had to do was do a donation drive for site costs or something and I can guarantee it wouldn't have needed to come to this.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

cutngrs

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

350x_rider

billy runs 3 wheeler world.com.the best site on the net for 3 wheeler fans.

HondaATC

Quote from: 350x_rider on January 21, 2007, 06:58:38 PM
billy runs 3 wheeler world.com.the best site on the net for 3 wheeler fans.

lol, thanks! And yeah, thats my site. It looks like they opened planetsand back up for free which was a really smart move on their part. I never really got involved with any of the politics on the site or posted enough to be a regular, but I really liked being able to chat with other people that had extreme technical know-how on the ins and outs of 2 strokes.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com