Bartow 01/06 Sat night? Lets go!

Started by RTR_380/450R, January 05, 2007, 04:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTR_380/450R

You see QT? They always tryin to pick on the sexiest guy in the bunch! Jealous boys, aint they?
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

250rchick#12

Nobody said you were sexy ;)....they just said that u love wieners!! lol Although i can't really put my opinion in on that one.....haha
Life is short......So get on the track!

qt314nfla

JT the only consensus I've seen is you like wieners.  Nothing about the sexiest guy has ever been mentioned other than by you. ;D :-*

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: QT314 on January 11, 2007, 07:46:54 PM
JT the only consensus I've seen is you like wieners.  Nothing about the sexiest guy has ever been mentioned other than by you. ;D :-*

I must be, though. My Mommy told me so. My Mommy wouldnt lie now would she!!?? :(
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

trx#9

How many wieners can you fit your mouth JT. The world record is 6 I bet you can get like 8 or 9. I heard about that Key West trip. ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Lilbro_RTR#999

HIS PERSONAL BEST IS 6 IF THERE NOT TO FAT!

Lilbro_RTR#999



(BTW)  SPEAKING OF KEY WEST    AX HIM ABOUT THE WATERMELON BUBBLEGUM

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com