Durhamtown in March

Started by Prairie Master, January 17, 2007, 12:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prairie Master

I'll be going to Durhamtown week of the 18th "kids spring break" wanted to see if anyone else is going???  ;D
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Prairie Master on January 17, 2007, 12:08:13 AM
I'll be going to Durhamtown week of the 18th "kids spring break" wanted to see if anyone else is going???  ;D

Pencil me in for now,

tony pitts

were planning on going. we went last year and had a great time.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Prairie Master

Quote from: tony pitts on January 17, 2007, 06:36:04 AM
were planning on going. we went last year and had a great time.

Great maybe we can work on finding some land   ;D
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

GrizzlyGator

Hey praire master, Todd from F.B. , I tried calling your cell number from your web site...we are going up again 18th - 22nd, we have 4 families going up this time, i was gonna see if you want to hook up some up there again we have all 4 of the wolfs den cabins rented again right by the rv parking.

Prairie Master

02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

runfox

Can a quad newb ask where exactly is Durhamtown?
My the Force be with you, the BRUTE FORCE that is!!

Bigscrb15

Quote from: runfox on February 09, 2007, 03:01:38 PM
Can a quad newb ask where exactly is Durhamtown?

It is in Union Point, about 1.5hours east of Atlanta off of I-20
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

GrizzlyGator


Prairie Master

Anyone else going up to Durtown next week??
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

T2

I wish I was, mentally I'll be there
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

tony pitts

were coming up fri night 16th and riding sat and sunday.  see ya up there
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com