I'm Back

Started by LakeMaryKid, January 15, 2007, 04:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeMaryKid

Just thought i would let everyone know that i am back with a new ride. It is a stock 2003 KFX400. Dont bring up anything old and outdated please. Im back and lookin for all the old members to ride with. It has been awhile for me so i may ease back in. Im ready for some group rides.

-Curtis-
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

gery350

#2
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on January 15, 2007, 04:46:49 PM
Dont bring up anything old and outdated please.
-Curtis-

ok so i guess i wont ask how you did with that rash you had. ;D
naw naw im just kiddin.i heard you were "smokin cigarettes and watching captain kangaroo."


oh yeah watch out for uncle rico. hes "special"



hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

big-daddy

welcome back Curtis  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Ida_Mann

well, at least you stoill have the 400EX,,,,gotta have ONE reliable ride ;-)

even if it's in pieces.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on January 15, 2007, 04:46:49 PM
Just thought i would let everyone know that i am back with a new ride. ---. Im ready for some group rides.

-Curtis-

WB Curtis, did not know you left... Since I've moved to Brooksville I have not been to Croom yet. I wouldn't mind having some tour guides for my first ride at Croom. I guarantee a sweet video & pix will come out of it 8)
Any takers on a AD/LMK group ride?
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com