My 416ex (after complete re-build)

Started by Hondabeefast, January 15, 2007, 09:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondabeefast

this is my 416ex i just got done re-building
i will post some before-after pics later
tell me what ya think

[attachment deleted by admin]
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

k.p.

noice. there plenty fast. id love to have one. so how much did that kit cost anyways?

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

TRX450R_Racer

The polished stuff looks good with the black. NICE!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

klutchbuster400

Looks good, You should put a 250r hood on it, Miamiz400 did that to his old 416 and it was damn sexy.

Young Gun

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 21, 2007, 10:49:30 AM
Looks good, You should put a 250r hood on it, Miamiz400 did that to his old 416 and it was damn sexy.

Man I remember that hood, it did look good lol.  Nice bike, It doesnt look like the same EX ive seen.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

klutchbuster400

Seriously this is the best looking ex i've ever seen.

Miami450R

LOL I guess you guys really Liked my 416ex.
Wait till i get a 450 in a month or 2.
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

klutchbuster400

Quote from: MiamiZ400 on January 21, 2007, 03:52:08 PM
LOL I guess you guys really Liked my 416ex.
Wait till i get a 450 in a month or 2.
Woot juan gonna be a track rider!
Hows seminole this saturday sound? You me, carlos, I have the other 400 ya know >:D

Young Gun

Quote from: MiamiZ400 on January 21, 2007, 03:52:08 PM
LOL I guess you guys really Liked my 416ex.
Wait till i get a 450 in a month or 2.

I didnt say it was THAT nice exactly ;)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Hondabeefast

thanks for all the comments.....i really hate the look of any hood on a 400ex but thats just me
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

Miami450R

Quote from: SuzukiRacerFL on January 21, 2007, 06:28:01 PM
Quote from: MiamiZ400 on January 21, 2007, 03:52:08 PM
LOL I guess you guys really Liked my 416ex.
Wait till i get a 450 in a month or 2.

I didnt say it was THAT nice exactly ;)
Im down. If my parents let me. Im supposedly "grounded" cuz of my grades
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

klutchbuster400

Quote from: MiamiZ400 on January 21, 2007, 06:56:01 PM
Quote from: SuzukiRacerFL on January 21, 2007, 06:28:01 PM
Quote from: MiamiZ400 on January 21, 2007, 03:52:08 PM
LOL I guess you guys really Liked my 416ex.
Wait till i get a 450 in a month or 2.

I didnt say it was THAT nice exactly ;)
Im down. If my parents let me. Im supposedly "grounded" cuz of my grades
Find out, ill have to check some more thouhg, I heard something about a race this weekend.

Hondabeefast

klutchbuster....i was thinking about going this saturday too (my first time) but yes there is a race on sunday from what i know.
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

PLAYBOY_400

THATS A NICE LOOKING EX MAN. GOOD JOB.
2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

Yamaha72

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 21, 2007, 03:32:35 PM
Seriously this is the best looking ex i've ever seen.

I've Got 1 up for you, my friend Mark's that lives in Ocala, by far the nicest 400ex i've seen, not saying that miamiz400's isn't nice... Sorry if the pic is a little blurry, taken with my phone off of my picture album in my computadora..... I know there is the mouse thingy in the picture. ;)


[attachment deleted by admin]
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

klutchbuster400

I was talking more along the lines of a stock looking bike that looked good, anyone can have some elkas and aftermarket plastics to have a bangin quad lol, Does look awesome though.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com